a liar and a cheat

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

when sapnap woke up, the first thing he saw was a text from karl- it had been sent just after 2am.

'not long till we see each other now! just three days my love <3 sorry we didn't talk today, me and q were busy packing :( sleep well, love you lots xx'

it wasn't until sapnap had typed and sent his reply that he suddenly felt the ringing headache. then the strain on his lower body.

and then he remembered what he'd done.

sapnap cheated on karl.

well, technically, he hadn't. sapnap and karl weren't together, they had no rules- but they had loyalty.

sapnap knows that karl had been with other people during the duration of their romantic relationship- he didn't mind then, and he doesn't mind now. but that would've been months ago. karl would never sleep with someone else this far in, not when they're just days away from finally being official. and karl would never sleep with one of their best friends.

to say sapnap wasn't basking in the afterglow was a huge understatement.

his whole body shook viciously as he rushed to the bathroom.

that morning, sapnap was sick.

he was very sick.

he easily blamed it on the alcohol. he laughed when punz made a pregnancy joke. he acted normal when they agreed not to let this affect their friendship. he smiled at the blond as he looked down at him from the bathroom doorframe.

but he was sick. sick to his core over what he'd done.

the sickening feeling didn't leave. not after emptying his stomach into the toilet bowl all morning. not after spitting out mouthfuls of bile when he had nothing left in him. not even after eating lunch, just to throw that up too.

and punz was worried. he stayed by the ravenette's side all that morning, brushing the hair out his face and rubbing his back. once lunch passed, punz asked if they should go to the hospital.

sapnap quickly dismissed the idea, claiming he often threw up like this after heavy drinking.

it was a lie. he lied. he is a liar. he is a liar, and a cheat.

at around four in the afternoon, sapnap felt like he had the energy to make it back to bed.

punz, being the poor, naïve, sweetheart he was, bought sapnap a bucket, offering the ravenette cuddles just to be declined with the claim of, "i'd rather be alone right now, it's too embarrassing to have you see me sick."

really, sapnap just needed space to cry. 

cry like he was the one who was cheated on. cry like he was the one being lied to.