a wild badboyhalo

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"guess what," dream chirped, mindlessly fidgeting with one of the many blob figurines that cluttered his desk.

a short hum echoed through the call as george turned his attention to dream, having to process the words for a moment before replying, "what?"

"this time tomorrow you're going to be on the plane," dream pointed out, and, even through the call, george could hear the blonde's excitement.

"that i am," george smiled at his camera- he always kept it on, even though dream never reciprocated. "not long left till i finally see your face."

"is that all that's on your mind georgie?" dream taunted, smirking to himself as he spun around in his gaming chair, "sucks for the others."

"shut up dream, you know i'm just as excited to see them," the brunette quickly retorted with a playful glare.

"sure you are, georgie," dream replied sarcastically, "deep down we all know you only want to see me."

"you wish."

dream could see the blush on george's face and hear how flustered he was in each word. the blond laughed to himself, he always found it amusing how quickly he could get the other all worked up over some jokey flirting.

ignoring his feelings for george wasn't new to dream- he'd become quickly accustomed to it. his friendship with the brunette was far more important than acting upon some butterflies. he'd been suppressing them for so long that, at this point, even he's starting to think his feelings have grown truly platonic.

"anyway," george cleared his throat, dismissing the conversation as quickly as it had started, "when is everyone coming?" obviously, the brit knew the details of the move, he'd had them memorised since they were made, but he'd rather listen to dream talk through them again then have to sit through his teasing.

"i've told you this a million times already," dream laughed, leaning back so he could see his calendar, "bad's here today, then you tomorrow," he read, following along the days with his finger, "then punz is here on the fifth and q and karl are getting here on the fourteenth."

"well, at least bad will be there to make sure the place isn't a complete dump before i arrive," george joked, receiving an amused scoff from the other.

"is the rest of the house tidy?" karl asked, trying not to laugh as he watched sapnap struggle to put on a clean duvet cover.

"no, not yet," sapnap answered through a mouthful of blanket, passing the material to his hand before continuing, "well, it is tidy because dream would never let it get actually messy, but i mean there are still final touches that need to be polished or whatever."

karl hummed in understanding, "shouldn't you be getting on with that?"

"no it's fine, we have ages till bad needs picking up," he shrugged, "plus, talking to you is way more important," he smiled, laying the duvet neatly over his bed before sitting back down at his desk.