sweet dreams

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"bad," skeppy spoke calmly, sighing silently to himself, "that's the fifth panic attack you've had since you moved in."

bad decided not to tell him about all the ones he'd dealt with on his own...

"skeppy, i just calmed down," bad muttered tiredly, leaning his head down on his desk, "can we not talk about this?"

"of course, that's fine," skeppy agreed, watching bad through the call with worried eyes, "but we have to talk about it later."

"i might move out," bad broke through the silence that had been settling over the pair, lifting his head up to look at the ravenette's shocked expression.

"w-what?" skeppy spluttered, "why?"

"my panic attacks are just getting more regular," he shrugged, bringing his legs up onto his chair to hug his knees, "i don't want them to have to deal with me."

"i promise you bad, if you told them, they wouldn't mind helping," skeppy assured, "they would want to help."

"i can't tell them," bad replied, pressing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath, "i have to be the strong one. i want to be there for them and i can't do that if they think i'm all fragile."

"you also can't do that if you move out," skeppy pointed out. he knows bad better than the brunette knows himself, there's no way he wants to leave, he is just trying to run from his problems- it's happened before, and skeppy wasn't going to let it happen again.

"well, i won't actually move out," bad shrugged, drawing shapes onto his knees, "i was just thinking about it."

bad dropped his legs down when someone knocked on his door, immediately brightening up as he chirped, "come in! i'm on a call!"

skeppy hated how quickly bad could switch on his happy persona. it broke his heart to think about how long bad has been hiding this.

"hi," quackity walked in, waving at skeppy over the call too, "i was just wondering if you wanted to cook breakfast with me?"

"what's this about cooking?" skeppy asked, only parts of what quackity said being picked up by the mic.

"oh, i forgot to tell you!" bad started, turning to the call with a wide smile, "quackity has started cooking with me since he moved in."

skeppy grinned, "that's good."

dream sat with quackity and bad while they cooked- he had been hanging out with george but got kicked out so the brunette could edit.

"so what's the plan for your face reveal?" quackity asked, cutting up an apple.

"i tweeted saying that i'll be doing something never seen before on the twentieth and that there will be some huge announcements," dream told the pair, scrolling on his phone as he spoke.