weird green smoothies

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"we should set up as much as we can," dream suggested, settling the last of george's boxes on his bedroom floor, "that way it'll all be ready for him when he gets home."

sapnap wants to make a joke about dream being a simp, but he's not dense, he can tell dream is trying to make up for something- what? he doesn't know. but regardless, he'd do anything to help the blond. "i have a picture george sent me that shows most of his old room," sapnap told the group, "if we can find it we can base how we organise stuff off of that."

"that's such a good idea!" dream beamed, "then it'll feel more like home and he'll be more comfortable."

dream, as always, focuses on setting up the pc, leaving the others to unpack everything else.

once dream and bad were well distracted discussing desk layout, punz turned to sapnap, speaking quietly, "i know we spoke about this when you were sick, but i just wanted to check we're okay and like on the same page."

"yeah of course man," sapnap replied with a weak smile, "we were drunk. that shit happens."

"so we're not letting it change stuff between us?" punz checked, "we will still be the same as before?"

"yeah, definitely," sapnap assured.

as sapnap got up to get some wet wipes, punz made sure to lean up and slap the ravenette's ass, eliciting a laugh from both sapnap and dream.

that night, sapnap woke up at least six separate times- his feelings had him positively restless.

sapnap knew he was in love with karl- why couldn't that be the end of it? why did his mind have to keep falling back to punz?

when sapnap wakes up at an acceptable time, he's just as tired as when he went to sleep. still, he gets ready and goes downstairs, hoping that george's return will help distract him from the hurricane of thoughts.

he sees dream sitting at the kitchen island, eating a banana.

"wow dream, i'm so happy you felt comfortable to come out to me," he joked.

dream turned to him with a confused expression, " i came out to you like seven years ago. what are you talking about?"

sapnap laughs to himself, "not breaking off the banana to eat it means you like dick," he explained.

"oh, right," dream shrugs, going back to eat his banana just like he previously had.

sapnap chuckles at the blond, moving to get himself a bowl of cereal. "where's bad?" sapnap asked, turning to face dream, "usually he'd be up cooking or something by now."

"he hasn't been down yet," dream answered, unbothered, "he's probably sleeping in."