boyfriends

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"what time is it?" bad asked, his attention focused down on the vegetables he was preparing for dinner.

quackity wiped his hands clean of the chicken seasoning before checking his phone, "just after seven, why?"

"i told skeppy i'd call him tonight," bad answered, pushing the chopped food into a pan, "just wanted to check it wasn't getting too late."

"you sure do call skeppy a lot, huh?" quackity teased, playfully winking at the brunette.

"well duh," bad replied, light-heartedly rolling his eyes, "when i can't see him in person it's the best we can do."

"i think you're just a simp," quackity shrugged, grinning to himself.

"no way," the brunette defended, taking the chicken off quackity to put in the oven, "maybe before we started dating i was but he is the simp now," he laughed.

bad checked the temperature on the oven and the hob, leaving the food to cook as he moved to sit on the island.

when quackity didn't follow him to sit down he turned back to the ravenette, confused to see him frozen in his spot, staring back at bad.

"what're you looking at, muffinhead?" bad asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the other's shocked expression.

"dating?" quackity repeated, mouth hung open.

"huh?"

"dating? you and skeppy are dating?" he elaborated.

"yeah," bad laughed, grinning at the ravenette, "did you not know that?" he asked, surprised.

"no!" quackity exclaimed, moving quickly to sit beside to older boy, "i just thought you were friends, you never told me you were actually together!"

"oh, i thought everyone knew," bad shrugged dismissively, looking down at his phone.

"does dream know?" quackity wondered.

"yes q," bad chuckled, smiling at the other, "everyone knows."

quackity shakes his head in disbelief, passing bad to the lounge where dream and george were cuddled up on the couch watching some marvel movie. "did you guys know bad and skeppy are dating?" he asked, voice raised almost to a shout.

dream sat up where he'd been laying, the smaller boy's body moving with him from where they'd been pressed together, both boys now looking over the back of the couch at where quackity stood.

"since when?" george gasped, dream mirroring his shock.

on that note, bad follows out of the kitchen, laughing at the three, "for like over a year," he answered, "did you seriously not know?"

"no, what the fuck!" george exclaimed, shifting fully off of dream to look at the brunette.

"i thought everyone knew," bad defended, scratching the back of his head, "was it not obvious?"