emetophobic

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"dream?" 

he spoke quietly, and dream hardly heard it over the noise from his headphones.

the blond turned quickly, taking his headset off when he saw george standing at his door, he looks small and... scared?

"you alright georgie?" dream asks with a smile. he receives a small headshake in response, "what's up?"

"i uh-" he takes a deep breath, "i don't feel good?"

"in what way?" dream asks, turning his chair to fully face george and sitting up.

"it's just homesick," george starts, "b-but i can feel it in my stomach," he explains, his arms instinctively wrapping around his middle, "as if i'm actually going to throw up." his breath hitches.

dream knows then that george is going to be internally freaking out at the thought of vomiting. he gets up to sit on the bed, gesturing george over to join him. "how long have you felt ill?" 

"since this morning," george answered, fiddling with his fingers in his lap.

"why didn't you say earlier?"

"i didn't want to bother anyone," george answers honestly with a shrug, "plus, it wasn't too bad then, but it keeps getting worse."

dream frowns at the brunette, pulling him to lay against his side and tangling his fingers into the older boy's hair. george immediately relaxes into the touch.

"you'll be fine," dream assures quietly, "i've got you."

"this is embarrassing," george mutters, "i've been here for like two weeks and spent four of those days with family," he points out, "i shouldn't still be homesick. everyone else is fine."

"that's not true," dream argues, continuing to play with brunette hair, "they probably feel it too, they're just hiding it."

george hums, the sound being accompanied by the sound of his stomach rumbling.

"how much have you eaten today?" dream asks, kissing the top of george's hair reassuringly.

"i haven't," he admits quietly.

"w-what?" dream stutters, sitting up to look at the brunette, "george, you have to eat, it's like," he checks the time, "george it's nearly ten."

"i can't," george replies, tears welling up in his eyes as he whispers, "what if i throw up?"

"george i won't have anyone under my roof not eating," dream speaks sternly, gently kissing his hair again, "i'm sorry but you have to have something."

dream gets up to leave, being quickly stopped by a hand grasping onto his wrist.

"please," george whispers, teary eyes searching deep into dreams, "please don't go. don't leave."