four meals

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

quackity woke up early as fuck (in comparison to usual.)

he set an alarm and everything, but when he arrived downstairs, bad was already up and making breakfast.

"morning bad!" the ravenette chirps as he walks over, rolling on his heels as he looks over the older boy's shoulder.

"oh! good morning q!" bad greets with a smile, resisting the urge to ask why the other was up so early.

"so," quackity started, "what are we making this morning?"

"oh, i uh- i wanted to try these cinnamon apple slices thing," bad answered, gesturing to the recipe on his phone, "just as like a snack for people to have with toast or something. i figured it'd be good because no one seems to be eating the apples and i don't want them to go rotten."

"it looks good," quackity nodded enthusiastically, scrolling through the recipe before turning to bad, "how can i help?"

bad looks around the counter for a moment, "well, you can slice the apples if you'd like."

quackity grins, moving to stand in front of the chopping board and getting to work.

there may be a possibility, bad thinks, that cooking with quackity is better than cooking on his own.

"something smells good," dream complimented, taking a seat at the island and watching as bad finished sprinkling the last bit of seasoning on the fruit.

"me and q baked cinnamon apple slices," bad replied, putting a few slices into a bowl and handing them to dream.

"so, you made them and quackity got in your way?" dream joked, earning an eye roll from the ravenette.

"no, actually, he was a lot of help," bad corrected, getting him and quackity a serving too.

"yeah dream," quackity jeered, "i was a lot of help."

dream, quite maturely, sticks his tongue out at quackity before trying his food. "they're really nice," he complimented.

"thanks," bad smiled,  getting the cereal and milk out, "they're not enough to have on their own though."

minutes later, sapnap and karl came down, both boys being pleasantly surprised by the breakfast.

"i'm gonna go fetch george," dream announces as punz walks in.

"morning punz," bad smiles, "would you like some apple slices?"

"no thanks bad," the blond politely declined, getting himself a bottle of water from the fridge.

punz had never had body issues before. he was happy with how he looked, he just... wasn't hungry.

plus, his body was very different from karl and sapnap's, they're both slim and just generally smaller than him- maybe that's what was wrong with him.