we need to talk

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

today is bad's first day trying therapy, and he had never felt more uneasy about something.

he'd spent the whole morning worrying, not to the point of having an anxiety attack, but rather just a constant weight on his heart.

bad's tension was released slightly when quackity suggested they make lunch together- he claimed he was bored, but they both knew he was just trying to distract the brunette.

as they leave the house, quackity messages the group chat asking if anyone needed anything because he and bad were going shopping to grab some stuff for a stream they had planned.

everyone replied saying they were fine, and the two made their way to the therapist.

bad told quackity that he would be fine for the hour, and that the ravenette could go do something fun, but despite this, quackity spent the full sixty minutes sat in the car- just in case.

quackity is overjoyed to hear bad say that it went well, and that he'd be going back next week.

the pair made their way home, stopping at a shop on their way to grab some sour candy.

george shifted slightly on the couch to face the two as they made their way back into the house, "what'd you buy?"

"just some sour stuff," quackity answered, gesturing to the bag, "we're gonna do a hot wings style stream but with sour candy."

"how did that take you so long?" george asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the pair.

"we drove further out to get other stuff but couldn't find it," quackity lied.

before george could ask anything else, quackity ushered bad upstairs so that they could call skeppy.

"okay, i found snacks," dream announced as he walked back into the lounge with an armful of food, "c'mon loser."

george rolled his eyes at the blond, getting up from the sofa to follow dream up to his room.

dream dropped the food onto his bed, sitting down and setting up his laptop as george sat down beside him. the brunette picked up a packet of goldfish, helping himself as dream asked, "what do you wanna watch?"

"i don't mind," george shrugged, pushing his feet under dream's duvet and shuffling towards the blonde's side, "you chose."

"disney plus?" dream suggested, receiving a nod from george before opening up the app on his laptop.

"why don't we watch a marvel movie?" george suggested, leaning his head on dream's shoulder as the younger boy scrolled through their options, "i kinda wanna watch one of the avenger's films."

"that's just cause you think mark ruffalo is hot," dream pointed out with an amused scoff.

"that's just because he is," george retorted, hitting dream's hand away and moving them to the marvel page, "you can't even deny it."