epilogue

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

"put your shit away," karl complained, kicking some of sapnap's clothes into a pile in the corner of their room.

"i'm literally still moving stuff from my room!" sapnap defended, dropping his few makeup products into karl's desk drawer, "let me finish first."

"that's no excuse," karl glared, flopping back onto the bed, "punz managed to put all of his stuff away."

from beside him, the blond groaned, pushing his head into the pillow, "argue quieter."

sapnap rolled his eyes, leaving the room to go get the last box of his stuff from his closet- he'd left it all very last minute.

karl rolled over on the bed so he was close to punz's side, laying his arm on the blonde's back and drawing gentle shapes into the bare skin.

punz hummed appreciatively, relaxing under the touch.

"you're so cute," karl cooed, leaning over the other's larger frame to place soft kisses along the back of his shoulders, "imagine if the fans saw you like this."

"they'd love it," sapnap laughed as he walked back into the room, placing the large box on the floor and shutting the door behind him, "i can see it now, hashtag 'punz is a big softy' trending on twitter."

the blond groaned again, shifting his head to the side to glare at the ravenette, "shut up."

"sorry, sorry," sapnap laughed, far from sincere, "did i interrupt your snuggle time?"

"yes, you did," punz deadpanned, pushing his face back into the pillow for a moment before turning over and sitting up against the headboard, stretching his arms above his head and sighing as the bones in his back clicked.

"forget him," karl giggled, throwing one of their pillows at sapnap from across the room before turning back to the blond, "me and you can just stay in bed all day without him," he smiled, moving to straddle the taller boy's thighs.

punz smiled lovingly, his hands moving to sit on karl's hips as they met for a sweet kiss.

"that's no fair," sapnap complained light-heartedly as he watched them kiss, "we've just moved into the same room and you're already leaving me out."

"karma for waking up punz with your bitch fit," karl giggled as he pulled away from the kiss, dipping back for a quick peck before properly leaning back and looking at sapnap with a raised eyebrow, gesturing down to the pile of clothes, "and you still aren't putting it away."

sapnap pouted childishly, crossing his arms over his chest, "well maybe if one of you helped i would."

karl sighed, kissing punz once more before getting off the blond to help sapnap put away his clothes, "fine, but i'm not doing it for you."

"come on punz," sapnap chirped energetically, starting to shove his socks into a draw, "this is a three-way relationship, you have to help too."