all you have to do is ask

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

maybe there was always tension between them.

maybe there was always a nagging pull that they'd pushed away.

maybe the tension snapping was inevitable.

maybe, this was always going to happen eventually.

sapnap woke up just after midday, getting ready and going downstairs to see punz eating a salad.

"where's mine?" sapnap joked, gesturing to the food.

"in the fridge," punz answered with a shrug, "i didn't know when you'd be up."

"oh wow," sapnap laughed, going to get the food out the fridge and taking the wrap off the top, "i didn't think you'd actually make me food."

"of course i would," punz replied, watching sapnap ignore all the other seats as he moved around the island to sit beside the blond, "i'm not a bitch."

"that's debatable," sapnap replied, feeling his heart flip as punz pressed their legs together. "you know, if you were dream it would be like no one had ever moved in."

"oh really?" punz laughed, briefly dropping his arm so his hand skimmed past sapnap's thigh before bringing it back up to the table, "do you usually sit this close to dream?"

sapnap thought about it for a moment and no. no, he would never choose the seat next to dream, usually they'd sit at opposite ends. "no."

"didn't think so," punz laughed, squeezing sapnap's thigh before getting up to take his bowl to the sink. "i'll do the washing up once you've finished eating," he offered, gesturing to the growing pile of dirty dishes.

"you don't need to do that," sapnap dismissed, "i can do it."

"i haven't done any proper chore shit since i got here," punz pointed out with a chuckle, "and remember sap, i'm not a guest, i live here too now."

"i know," sapnap smiled, "but pretty boys shouldn't need to do the washing up," he added with a flirty tone.

punz smirked at the ravenette, looking him up and down before wordlessly leaving the room.

sapnap found that he had to spend the next twenty minutes trying to catch his breath as he ate. punz was hot and he knew it.

sapnap finished his food, leaving his dish by the sink and heading up to his room.

sapnap tried to get some more editing done, though it wasn't too productive until about thirty minutes in when punz found his way to sapnap's room, wordlessly dropping down onto the ravenette's bed.

since punz moved in, it seems like he just naturally gravitates to whichever room sapnap is in- not that he minds.

almost twenty minutes pass before sapnap speaks, "do you want me to take the headphones out so you can hear?" he offers, seeing how punz had been watching from behind him.