Swimming

A/N:Crush is a boy (either he/him or he/they) and they are swimming at a watering hole together. Look at the picture for reference. 

Also, you are wearing one of these swimsuits (depending on what you are comfortable with)

Crush's name: C/N

Crush's name: C/N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW: Catcalling + creepy dudes

The two of you sit on the edge of the water, as you stare out across the glistening pool. You had come here with a group of friends and had separated from the rest of the group to get some peace and quiet. Now though, you were nervous, sitting so close to C/N. His hair was beautiful and complimented his gorgeous eyes. Suddenly realizing that you're staring, you look away. Out of the corner of your eyes, you see him smile. 

You loved his smile, especially the one he gave only to you, though that one confused you. You had liked him for over two years now, with no sure answer if he liked you back. Still, you two were close, and that is what mattered most. 

Suddenly, he looks at you. "Want to go swimming?" He says, in a way that sounded just a little more mischievous than you would have liked. 

"Sure," you say, but you regret it almost immediately. He jumps off the rock you are sitting on, about half-a-foot down into the cool water, and grabs your hand, pulling you after him. Regaining your balance as you land on the sandy floor, you run after him deeper into the water. As you are about to catch up to him, he stops and turns, causing you to gently run into him. He catches you and laughs. You only have a moment to look up at him, before he throws you in. 

You hold your breath at the last moment, and as you stand up, (the water is up to your waist now) wiping water out of your eyes, you can see him laughing. "Hey!" you say, also laughing now. As his laughter dies down, you grab him arm and pull him in as well. 

After about 20 mins, you are both soaking wet but having the time of your life. Talking and swimming in the water, getting to know each other better, blushing when he compliments you, it's pure bliss. 

As you start to exit the water to dry off (think water up to your calves) you suddenly stop. A boy stands on the bank looking at you. Not in a 'I just happened to glance over here' kind of way, but in a 'I've been staring' kind of way. It made you uneasy. 

C/N had noticed him now two and he comes up to stand beside you. The boy looks you up and down and smiles. 

"Why do you join me and my friends?" He asks slyly. 

"No thanks," you say, trying to keep your voice steady and calm. C/N must hear the uneasiness though, because he inches closer to you.

"Oh, come on why not?" He questions, "I promise we'll have fun." He chuckles.

"Can't you see she's not interested?" C/N says in a collected voice. His arm reaches around you and rests on your waist in a protective way. You half turn to him and hold onto the side of his waist. It makes you feel safer.

The boy looks at you both and scoffs, "whatever," and leaves. 

You lean your head against C/N and quietly whisper "thank you."

"Anytime love," you smile at the word. He turns to you fully now and hugs you. You lean your head against his chest and relax. The two of you stay there for another minute before his kisses the top of your head and leads to back to your things to dry off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this one was shorter, but I will eventually write longer ones when I get the chance and have the energy <3