Party

A/N: school has been crazy lately but i will try to write more often. also, please leave suggestions, they are super helpful! 

P/N: partner's name

(sorry for the inconsistent grammer)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

you walked into the party, somewhat nervous, but also excited. P/N's arm was around your waist and you felt better because of it. The two of you quickly found your friends and were taking when you decided to go get punch. 

"Anyone else want some?" you asked the group. 

"no thanks!" 

"okay, be back in the sec." P/N gave you a quick peck on the lips as you walked away.

You stood in line at the punch bowl, waiting for your turn to scoop some out when a boy you'd never met before stumbled up to you, obviously tipsy. 

"Can I help you?" you asked, a little more rudely than you had intended. the boy smirked and wrapped his hands around you butt, then attempted to pull you up close to him. "stop it!" you said, but the boy just smirked. 

"come on darling, come dance with me." you were trying to push the boy off of you when P/N walked up and pushed the boy off of you. He tripped and stumbled off in the opposite direction after flipping you both off. 

"are you okay baby?" they asked with a sympathetic voice, "did he do anything to you." you explained what happened, trying not to let tears run down you face, and when you were finished, P/N pulled you close to them and kissed the top of you head. "I promise love, nothing will ever happen to you." then after a slight pause added, "and im the only one that's allowed to touch your ass." you giggle and they lead you outside and drive you home.