Kinky (SMUT!!!)

Request for @Rosepvzfan

A/N: this is a girlxgirl (lesbian) story so both characters will use she/her or she/they pronouns. Also, some LANGUAGE and SEX.

-------------------------------------

G/N walked in the door at that moment, angry. You look up at her startled. "Love what's wrong?"

"Nothing," she grumbled under her breath. "Just some motherfucker at work that decided to break the rules."

"Oh no!" you say, keeping your voice sympathetic, "how?"

"So he's working on putting up braces, right? For the third floor, and then he gets the great idea to help the crew on building the 5th floor instead of doing the job he was assigned." You listen intently until she finishes her short story. "Anyway, we're behind about a day now thanks to that idiot."

"Aww, love, I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do?" you shift on the  couch a bit so that you and leaning onto your fists. 

"I just need to blow off some steam," G/N says. 

"Well, um." you say. "Do you want to.." She looks down at you, confused fot just a moment before her lips stretch into a smile. She nods and you smile back. You stand up off the couch and and walk towards her, sitting down on her lap. She wraps her arms around your waist and leans in to kiss you gently, but with love. 

The two of you continue to kiss until she grabs your thighs and wraps them around her waist. Then she grabs your ass and stands up, carrying you to the bedroom. 

When you reach the bed, she places you in the middle, so that laying down, your head almost reaches the headboard and goes to her dresser. You smile and giggle, knowing what she's getting. 

Walking back a minutes later with a strap and two pairs of fluffy handcuffs, you put your arms to the side.

"Are you going to listen to what mommy tells you to do love?" she asks.

"Yes." you respond.

"Yes what?"

"Yes mommy,"

"Good." Then she attaches one end of each handcuff to your wrists and the other end to the headboard, tightening them as she does so. You let out a gasp when she clicks them in tightly, and she smiles at you. "Does that feel good love?"

"Yes," you say, and even before she can correct you, "yes mommy."

"Good," she says, still smiling, "you learn quickly."

---time skip--- (2 mins later)

All of your clothes, and hers, sit on the floor next to you and the both of you look at each other for a moment. 

"Love you look absolutely beautiful," she breaths.

"So do you," say, staring her up and down. Her e/c eyes, her s/c skin, and her lovely face all made you love her, and turned you on, at the same time. 

She climbs onto the bed, hovering over you and leans her head down to kiss you on the lips, passionately. Then, bringing her head back up, she backs her whole body up and starts to lick around your sensitive spot.

You moan without meaning to, and can feel her smile and she continues to pleasure you. Then, wanting to go further, she pushes two fingers into you and starts pumping. 

"Mmm-mommy!" you squeal and starts to squeal under her. Seeing you like this, only makes her go faster and right before you are about the finish on her fingers she stops. You are about to ask why, when you feel the strap enter your pussy and you moan again. 

She pumps in and out of you, faster and faster until you finish on the strap. She leans back panting and you ride out the orgasm, also breathing heavily. 

"Mmm. That felt amazing." You breath and she nods in reply. Then you sit up on your knees and kiss her. "You're turn," you say and she smiles under the kiss. 

She undoes the handcuffs so that you can get up, and then she sits on the edge of the bed. 

"Go ahead love," she says. You push he down so that you are sitting on her stomach and start to massage her breasts. Taking them into your mouth in turn. 

She moans quietly as you suck on her tits and then move to her pussy, licking circles around her sensitive spot. You do as she did, and push two fingers into ber pussy, which is already tight, and start to pump, while still licking at her pussy.

She finishes rather quickly and immediately pulls you on top of her to kiss you. Then, she sits up still kissing you, and carries you into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: I hope that you enjoyed this one. Requests are open as always and I will try my best to do them.