Kiss - ♥️Harry Potter♥️

A/N: This is how I think Harry would ask you out. Enjoy!

Also, you both are in your 5th year :)

-----------------------------------------------

Harry Potter:

You and Harry sit in the common room together near the fire on your break. Harry is spending the time catching up on his missing potions assignments, whole you peacefully read a book. 

You look at the time on your watch. "Divination next," you say lazily, finishing your page and closing the book. 

"Okay, okay, one sec," Harry says, finishing a really annoying essay on troll snot and its uses in cleaning potions. "Done!" he says excitedly moments later, dotting a period at the end of his sentence. 

You look at him, your back almost packed, and without meaning to, you blush. Luckily though, he doesn't seem to notice, as he is now trying to stuff his potions paper into his already heavy bag. 

"Only divination, and then the weekend!" He says happily. "Do you want to go into Hogsmead with me on Saturday? You said you needed new parchment and after that essay," he looks up to give you a smile you thought was perfect, "so do I." You laugh quietly at his joke.

"Sure Harry, why not," you say, smiling.

----time skip----

(Saturday)

The two of you walk down the school grounds to Hogsmead, chatting about Professor Trelawny the previous day. She had gotten angry at Harry and Ron as they sat together, making up predictions as they always did in her class.

"And all we were doing was joking," Harry said, annoyed as he remembered the class, "just made a little comment about how the crystal ball could use a good cleaning if anyone could see anything inside of it, and boom," he snapped his fingers, "she's giving the both of us a detention." 

You nod, listening to him. "Anyway," he says, looking at you, "which shop should we try for parchment? Scrivenshafts Quill shop is closer if you want to go there?" 

"Sounds good!" you say. 

After a few more minutes, the cold of the November day finally penetrates your soft coat and makes you shiver. Harry turns his head and looks at you, "You okay?" he asks concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," you assure him, "just cold, thats all." He puts his arm over your shoulder, and rubs your shoulder to create some friction there. You take a step closer to him. 

"Come on, there's Madame  Puddifoot's Tea Shop. We can warm up a bit."

"We don't have to," you start to say, but he is already pulling your arm into the shop.

The warm air hits you immediately, and you sigh in comfort. Harry leads you over to a booth near the back and sits down next to you. 

When both of you are seated he takes off your coat, and then to your surprise, he takes off his sweater, revealing a thin shirt underneath. Then he holds the sweater out to you. You cock your head, but take the sweater from him and pull it on, feeling mich warmer. 

Madame Puddifoot walks over to you then, and smiled at the both of you.

"And what would the two of you like to drink?" she asks. 

"Two butterbeers." Harry says, and she leaves to get the drinks. When she is out of hearing range, you turn to Harry.

"Thanks. I mean like you didn't have to or anyth-" but you are cut off when Harry kisses you passionately. You lean forward and he holds your face closer. Your hands end up in his hair and his other finds its way yo your back, pulling your body on top of his. 

You straddle him and the two of you continue to kiss until you hear a woman clear her throat behind you. You both look up to see Madame Puddifoot holding two butterbeers in her pudgy hands. 

"That will be two knuts" she says, smiling. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: I love this length for these stories and enough about the HP characters to do more oneshots/imagines/headcanons about them. Requests are open as always!