Late Night

A/N: So you and P/N have been dating for a while. Fluff! Hope you enjoy! 

P/N- partner's name

------------------------

You sat on the couch, flipping through movies as you waited for P/N to get back from work. You were so focused on the tv that when someone came up and hugged you from behind, you jumped slightly. 

P/N laughed slightly as you looked up at them. "Hey bunny," they say, and you scrunch up your nose. They kiss your nose before moving down to your lips, lingering there longer. 

You kiss them back and smile as they pull away. 

"What do you want to watch?" You ask, and they stand back up. 

"Hm, I don't know." they respond, walking into the kitchen. 

"Where are you going?" you ask with a mock angry tone. 

"Popcorn." They say simply and you smile again. 

"Okay!" You turn back to the TV and continue to flip through movies until you find one that looks good. "Have you ever seen this?" you ask, letting your head fall back on the couch to look at the ceiling. 

P/N looks up at the tv. 

"Yup, buts it been a while."

"Is it good?" 

"Yeah, pretty good. Want to watch it?" You nod and they smile, looking back at the microwave, which is now issuing a popping noise. 

You click on the movie and the beginning credits start to roll across the screen. 

The cushion beside you gives way as P/N sits down beside you and puts their arm around you. You cuddle into them and they place a bowl of popcorn between you. 

---time skip---

The movie ends and you are trying your best to stay awake. 

"I liked it," you say yawning. 

"Yeah it was good," P/N says, and then realizing your yawn, they laugh quietly. "Ready for bed?" 

"Yes." You say happily and the two of you walk to the bathroom. You put on (preferred clothing) and they change as well. You brush your teeth, comb through your hair, and clean your faces with water and moisturizer before walking into your shared bedroom. They pull back the blankets and you get into bed, snuggling up against them. They let your lay your head on their chest and you both fall asleep almost immediately. 

--------------------------

A/N: What do you think the movie was???