Hurt - ♥️Hermione Granger♥️

A/N: My Hermione stories are really popular so I decided to write another one. Hope you enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------

You deflect a spell and look behind you, searching for her. Still not seeing her there, you turn back to the death eater in front of you, sending a spell at their chest. They deflect it and you are stuck in battle.

You both send spells at each other trying to knock the other down and get the upper hand. As you shoot another spell at the death eater, a burst if light hits you in the back and you fall forward, just barely catching yourself with your hands.

You wiggle and twist on the floor in pain as the spell rattles through your body. You try to scream, but no sounds comes out. Above you, you hear someone laughing, a man, as he continues to point his wand at you.

Then, another flash of light hits you in the chest and you black out. 

---time skip---

Your eyes flutter open and the darkness is replaced by a dim light. Your head throbs and so does your chest, but you feel okay. You push yourself up on your elbows and look around the room, your eyes finally landing on a girl sitting in the armchair next to you.

"Hermione?" you ask, as your eyes adjust to the room. Her eyes burst open and she looks at you startled.

"Y/N!" she squeals and springs forward to hug you. "Y/N you are alright. I mean, if course you are but we were not sure and-" you cut her off with a kiss and she kisses you back. 

You break away and she hugs you again. "I never want to lose you y/n."

"I never want to lose you either Hermione." She smiles and kisses you again. 

-------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this was so short.