The Bar ♥Lupe x Jess♥ Pt. 2

A/N: A part 2 of the previous chapter...

CONTAINS SMUT

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jess pulls Lupe out of the bar and the two of them walk home, talking and laughing with each other. Lupe has never felt this free or happy, and she smiles as Jess cracks jokes and tells stories. Lupe knows she could listen to Jess talk forever.

"So..." Jess says after their laughter has died down, "what do you have planned?" Lupe grins.

"I guess you will have to wait and see." She winks, which makes Jess laugh again.

-----

When the two of them get home, almost every light in the house is out, except the porch light, and the kitchen.

"Should we risk it?" Jess asks, tilting their head.

"Nah, I bet we can hide out in the shed or something." Lupe smirks.

"Desperate, are we?" As much as Lupe doesn't want to admit it, she is desperate. Desperate to feel Jess's body against her own, and longing for the moment when she gets to kiss them again.

"Oh, shut up," she says, making Jess smile. She pulls them into the small shed, and as soon as the door is closed, Jess pushes her against a wall, letting their lips meet. Lupe lets out a sound of shock, but kisses them back hungrily, wanting to taste the beer on their breath. Slowly, Jess lets their hands wander over Lupe's body, exploring parts they had never touched before.

They pull away momentarily to look around the shed.

"In here," Jess says, and pulls Lupe over to the old car that sat under a dusty curtain. (We all know what car I'm talking about ;) Lups gets in after Jess and closes the door quietly, but Jess doesn't seem to care about how much noise they are making. They kiss Lupe again, pushing her down so that Lupe's back is on one of the leather seats, and Jess is on top of her.

"Can I?" Jess asks, breaking the kiss for a moment. Lupe nods vigorously, and Jess smiles.

Without breaking their next kiss, Jess pulls off Lupe's skirt and boxers, leaving her naked from the waist down, and then pulling off their own pants, but not taking off their boxers.

Pulling away from Lupe, Jess kisses down her chest until she reaches her thighs.

"Are you ready baby?" Lupe nods again and Jess pushes two fingers into her, giving Lupe a moment to adjust before slowly fingering her. Lupe moans, even with a hand over her mouth, and Jess, who is extremely satisfied with Lupe's noises, curls their fingers and licks their clit, causes Lupe to wriggle under them.

Lupe finishes very quickly after that, and Jess, satisfied and happy, comes back up to kiss Lupe passionately. Then, they pull on their own pants and help Lupe back into her things.

"Next time, I top." Lupe says, her harsh tone back.

"Not a chance."