Sleepy

Request for mlada_nada_srbije

A/N: female reader x football player boyfriend

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were waiting for your boyfriend to get home from practice, so you laid on the couch and started watching tv. After about an hour, you were super tired, and even though you wanted to be awake to greet him after he came home, you eventually feel asleep.

You were half-waken up by someone carrying you to your bed, and when you looked up, you saw that your boyfriend was home from football practice. 

He carried you with ease, and gently laid you down on your large bed, and put you under the covers. 

"Hii" you say quietly, as if you're trying not to wake him. Your eyes squint in the moon light. 

"Hey baby, you tired?" 

"No." You said, but you rubbed your eyes while saying so. 

"I have to take a shower, but I'll be right back okay princess?" 

"Okay." You say, and he disappears into the bathroom.  

He emerges again fifteen minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist and his chest bare. 

"You still awake baby?" He asks, but you don't respond, your lips are too tired to move. You watch him change, falling asleep again, and finally he crawls into bed, spooning you. You turn onto your other side and nuzzle your head into his smooth chest. 

"Goodnight love." He says, wrapping his arms around your body and pulling you close to him. His hands travel up and down your body, rubbing your back, squeezing your stomach rolls, and caressing your face until they stay on the back of your neck. 

"Goodnight." you say, sleepily. "Sweet dreams."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, this was another short one.

More football boyfriend imagines coming soon!