The Yacht (SMUT!!!)

Request for bwthib 

A/N: I hope that you enjoy this imagine and leave any comments/requests in the comments! !Fem reader!

B/N- boyfriend's name

----------------------------------

Everything was almost ready. The yacht was booked, pool, jacuzzi, diner, and all, and all that was left was to go shopping. You leave the house early that morning to arrive at the mall just after opening time. Even though you have plans that evening, you take your time when choosing your bathing suit. You wanted it to be perfect. 

Finally, you had the perfect one, and you headed home. It was just after two by the time you pulled into your driveway and so you knew that B/N would be home in just a couple of hours. You got changed into your swimsuit, put a short sundress/sun cover on over it, and waited. 

B/N got home right on time and immediately greeted you with a loving kiss on the forehead. 

"How was your day off?" He asked, casually.

"It was nice." you say, "but it's about to get better." He looks at you curiously.

"What do you mean?" He asks playfully. 

"You will just have to wait and see," you say, smiling. He smiles back, which sends butterflies through your stomach. You take his hand and take him out the door. 

"Wait, where are we going?" He asks, laughing, as you try and pull him out the door. 

"Just follow me!" You say, smiling. He walks with you out the door and climbs into the passenger seat of your car. You start the car and drive him to the yacht. 

"Woah." He says, opening his mouth and staring at the yacht. "What is all this for."

"I wanted to surprise you!" You say, "You've been working so hard lately, and I wanted to let you relax and have a good time." He smiles and you smile back before getting out of the car and leading him onto the yacht.

The both of you look around for a while in awe at everything there is to do and the two of you have fun exploring. Finally, you arrive at the room you will share. 

It is a large room, fit with a king-sized bed (with many blankets and pillows), a large tv, towels, robes, and a huge bathroom. Inside the bathroom, there are rose petals on the floor leading up to a jacuzzi in the center of the bathroom. 

When B/N sees it, his face lights up immediately. 

---time skip---

The two of you ate dinner, and explored the yacht some more, laughing, joking, and teasing each other until the sun dipped down. Then, he takes your hand and leads you to the room. 

"What are you thinking babe?" you ask, even though you already know the answer. 

"I thought we could take a bath together," he says, casually, but he smirks and gives himself away. Despite this, he turns on the water and you go into the bedroom to change into your bathing suit. Before joining him, you admire yourself in the mirror and walk into the bathroom.

He looks up as you enter, and his smirk grows bigger. Water already fills the jacuzzi and he shuts it off before walking towards you. 

"Hey love." he says, before kissing you. You kiss him back, passionately, and your hand drops down to his dick. You can feel it hard against his boxers and smile into the kiss. You rub it slightly and he groans, unlocking your lips for a moment to walk you towards the jacuzzi. 

"Ready baby?" He says, asking for permission. You nod and he undresses. Then he climbs into the jacuzzi and beckons you forward. You go to him and sit on his lap. You make out for a few minutes, and his dick grows harder all the while. 

"Mmm, your dick is so hard babyy." You moan into the kisses. He smiles and puts both hands on your ass, squeezing lightly. You moan slightly and see him raise his eyebrows. 

"You like that baby?" He asks. 

"Mhm," you moan, making him squeeze your ass more. You get off of his lap and lay in the water on your back. He looks down at you and smiles. His hands feel down your body, catching on your bathing suit bottoms to take them off. As soon as they are off and, on the floor, you spread your legs and he dips his head. 

He slowly and gently swirls his tongue around your sensitive spot, and you moan. 

"Good job princess, moan for me." He says. He keeps eating you out, even slightly inserting his fingers to see how tight you are. When he feels your pussy start to tighten, he stops. Slowly rubbing his dick, he swirls it around your entrance. 

"Ready princess?" He asks. 

"Yes," you almost groan, and he pushes it slowly inside of you. He gives you a moment to adjust to his size before then pumping in and out of your pussy slowly. You moan and as he starts to go a bit faster, your moans grow louder. 

The scene gets more heated, and you're moaning his name loudly as he encourages you in a panting voice. 

"Thats right princess, just a little more. Good job love, good job." 

"Uhhhg" you moan, "I'm about to cum!" 

"Thats right princess, cum for me." he says, and not a minute later you both cum. He rides out your orgasms and you both let out a sigh of pleasure. He sits back on his knees and pulls you up to him to kiss you. 

"You were amazing love." he says in between kisses. 

"So were you." you say. You both smile into the kiss and spend the rest of the night watching tv, talking, and playing games. Eventually, around midnight, you fall asleep in his arms.