Girlfriend Pt. 2 (SMUT!!!)

A/N: I'm lazy so I am going to skip the buildup and just write the smut.

G/N: Girlfriend's name (she'smore dom in this btw, let me know if you want a sub girlfriend)

(also sorry but this is a fem y/n chapter) (I can always makes a male y/n if you want)

------------------------------------------------------

G/N comes up behind you from where you sit on the couch and kisses your neck, trailing kisses around your jawline. You look up at her as if to ask what you already know, and she smiles. You get up and she pulls your hand to the bedroom, stopping to kiss you a couple of times on the way. When you got into the room, you took a second to adjust to the red light and your eyes traveled to the bed. Perfectly made, but not for long. G/N kissed you again, passionately but rough as if she was trying to get you in the mood (of course you already were). You kissed her back and tugged at the end of her shirt, asking. (Consent is important) She nods, and you pull her shirt over her head, barely breaking the kiss. Then she takes your shirt off, finally breaking the kiss to bend down and take off your pants. Lowering them she sees how wet you are and smiles. "Wow love, already?" she laughs, and you let out a giggle. 

Standing up to take off her own pants you see that she is wet as well, but she kisses you roughly before you can point this out. She leads you to the bed and pushes you onto it. Crawling onto the bed so that she is on top of you, she takes off her bra and then takes off yours. Now, you are both only wearing underpants. She starts to suck on your tits, making you squirm with pleasure, letting out little moans. Then, she starts to grind down on you with her pussy, catching you by surprise. You moan louder and the more you do the harder she goes. 

This continues for another minute before she finally starts kissing down your stomach (please don't be insecure, all bellies are beautiful) until she reaches your underpants, soaked through now.

"You look beautiful love," she says lovingly. You try to respond but nothing comes out. She giggles. 

She takes your underpants off with her teeth and flings them aside, then taking off her own. Then she spreads your legs and starts eating you out like there is no tomorrow. You are a moaning mess and she is loving it. Flicking her tongue in and out of you is giving you so much pleaser but right as you are about to cum, she stops. 

"No, no love, you have to wait." She takes out handcuffs and cuffs you to the headboard. "To make this more interesting."

Then she positions her legs between yours and the two of you start scissoring. It is bringing the both of you so much pleasure and you both are moaning. Your pussies slide together easily because the both of you are so wet and she's going so hard as you try to keep up. 

She has also positioned herself so that you both are getting the most amount of pleasure you can possibly get from this. 

You both finish within the same minute and you ride out your orgasms. You both relax and she gives you both a minute to catch your breaths. As you are finally calm, she pulls out the strap. You smile, 

"My turn love." She takes the handcuffs off of you and you take the strap from her, putting it on. 

"I want to ride," she says, sitting back to allow you to lay down. You do and she gets on top, sitting down on the strap. She lets out a loud moan and takes a moment to adjust before beginning to bounce up and down on the strap. She is moaning and experiencing so much pleasure and you are enjoying seeing her this way, her tits bouncing up and down in front of you. You grab them and squeeze them, making her moan more. 

Wanting to give her more pleasure, you lift her up, flipping her, so that you are now on top. You position a vibrator against her sweet spot and turn it on, making her moan instantly. Then, you slowly start to go in and out of her, giving her more and more pleasure until finally, after a couple of moments, she finishes on the strap. Pulling it out, she takes it off of you, pushing you, for the final time onto the bed, and pushing two fingers inside of you, pumping in and out and rubbing your sweet spot with her other hand. You moan and she pushes two more fingers inside, making you scream. 

"If you are going to scream love, scream my name." You try and nod, but the pleasure you are feeling forbids it. You squeal and moan as she rubs harder and harder until you finish on her fingers. She licks it all up, letting you ride out your orgasm and Lays next to you on the bed. She pulls up the covers around your bodies and the two of you fall asleep, naked and in love.