Leaving for the Gym

A/N: Requests are still open! Hope you enjoy!

Fem reader x partner

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are fast asleep in your shared bed when someone gently taps on you to wake you up. Without opening your eyes, you make a grunting sound with your mouth to let them know that they have woken you up. 

"Sorry to wake you love." They say sweetly, "I'm heading to the gym, I'll be back in an hour or two."

"Mk" you say sleepily, "have fun." your partner chuckles, 

"Thank you." The pressure they were putting on the bed leaves and you hear them start to walk out of the bedroom, when they stop and come back to you.

"Do you need anything before I go?" You shake your head. "You sure? Water?" You nod and they jog out of the room to get it for you. When they return and put the water on your bedside table they ask, "you sure you don't want to come along?" 

You nod and they laugh. "Okay love, see you later." 

They pepper the side of your face and neck with cute little kisses before walking out the door again. 

---time skip---

You were in the kitchen making tea when the key turns in the lock to your apartment and your partner walks in, their hair sleeked back with sweat and thy body glistening. 

"Goodmorning darling!" they say cheerfully. 

"Goodmorning love," you say giggling. "How was the gym?" 

"It was nice, not too busy. Ooo what are you making." They come up behind you and nuzzle their nose into your neck, kissing it gently. 

"Tea, and you smell, go shower and I'll make breakfast." They laugh,

"Okay, okay, I'll be right back."

When they get out of the shower, breakfast is ready for them, and you watch tv while snuggling up close to each other. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope that you enjoyed this imagine, I'm trying to write more of them, but sorry if they are short. Love you all!