Baking - ♥️Draco Malfoy♥️ (SMUT!!!) (Part 2)

A/N: Same as the last one. Triggering words (slut, whore, daddy, etc in this one.)

---------------------------------

Draco returns to the bathroom with two towels and hangs them up outside of the shower. You smile and turn on the water, letting it run until it reaches a good temperature.

"This ok?" you ask and Draco nods, feeling the water.

"Can you stand?" he asks, and you stand up.

"yeah, just a little wobbly."

"Good," he says in a deep voice, "because I want you standing for this." You pick up on what he's saying and start to get excited. When the shower is turned on, you get in and Draco gets in after you, closing the shower door.

"Im glad this is big," he says, in a sexy voice, "ready?"

"yes." you reply, nodding. He turns you around and bends you over, immediately pushing his dick into your tight pussy. After giving you a moment to adjust to him, he starts to pump in and out of you. You moan loudly and he groans at the pleasure as well. This time, you pull away as you are about to finish, getting onto your knees and facing him. Taking his length in your hand, you start to rub up and down it. He swings his head back in pleasure and you take it in your mouth and suck on it. He groans loudly, and you move forward and back until be cums in your mouth. He looks down at you.

"Good job," he says in a growl, "your turn now." He picks you up and puts you on your hands and knees, smacking your ass several times until its red. You moan each time, making him slap harder. "Thats right whore, moan daddy's name." You do and he smirks. He slaps you a couple more times before flipping you over and running two fingers down your slit. He pushes in two fingers and leans down to swirl his tongue around your pussy. You squirm under him and arch your back with pleasure. The more you squirm the faster he goes until you finally finish on his fingers. He licks you one more time before letting the water wash you both off. He sits down and you sit up and lean on him as the water splashes down on you both.

"I love you," he says,

"I love you too." you reply. He kisses the top of your head and you snuggle into his chest.