Jump - ♥Young Tom Riddle♥

A/N: This is a Harry Potter oneshot with Young Tom Riddle.

TW: SUICIDE

----------------------------------------

You run up to the astronomy tower crying. You had had enough of people making your life miserable. Your family had disowned you and you had one friend in the world, a friend that you loved, but didn't love you back. Your life had been a waste of space and you were done.

You reach the top step and look out over the grounds. The cool night air attempted to brush away your tears, as if to comfort you, but you ignored it. Reaching the edge, you lean onto the wall, collecting your thoughts and saying your last goodbyes.

"Bye mom, bye dad," you whispered, "I'll always remember the hell you put me through." You gave a sad laugh; not like you'd be remembering much after this anyway. "Bye friends I thought I had," you whisper. You climb onto the wall and look down, closing your eyes. "Goodbye Tom," you whisper, the words barely escaping your mouth as you let out a silent sob.

"Y/N wait!" You look behind you and see Tom running up the steps, "Please. Don't." 

"I have to," you cry, "my life is hell and there is no fixing it." a new wave of sobs engulf you and it looks as if Tom is about to cry as well. 

"Y/N, please." He pleads. You shake your head and look back out across the grounds taking a small step forward. You can hear Tom's footsteps running towards you, so you take one more step and you fall. 

Then, something grabs the back of your shirt, and you are dangling in the air next to the tower. Tom is panting and holding the back of your shirt, heaving you up again.

"Tom! Let go of me," you scream, trying to thrash around. He doesn't answer and continues to pull you up by the back of your shirt until you fall to the ground of the astronomy tower. You look up at him angry, but tears are streaming down your face. You try to get up, but he joins you on the floor and wraps his arms around you. Without thinking, you do the same, and the two of you become one as he pulls you closer to him. 

The hug lasts several moments before you finally ask, "why?" 

"Because I love you," he answers simply, "and I never want to lose you." He kisses the top of your head and then rests his chin there, still hugging you. 

After a couple more moments he lets go and pulls you up with him. He grabs your thighs and picks up, and your legs fasten around his waist immediately. You lay your head in the crook of his neck and close your eyes, the last of your tears finally disappearing. 

Tom carries you to your dorm and lays you on the bed, climbing next to you. You turn to him so that you feel safe in the surrounding sound of his body. He lays his arm over you and the two of you fall asleep in each other's arms, finally together.

Your sadness subsides and you are left with a feeling of content. Though now that you think about it, it is more a feeling of overwhelming attachment to the love of your life. 

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: ok but why is this one of my favorite things everrrrr! 

P.S. for all of you experiencing suicidal thoughts please know that people are always there to talk to. They may not be your parents or friends, but there are people that care. And you are LOVED. 

Luv you all so much and thank you for all of your support!!!