Flying to Football

Request for mlada_nada_srbije 

A/N: In case the title doesn't really make sense, you fly to your boyfriend's professional football game to surprise him. 

B/L/N: boyfriend's last name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your boyfriend had flown to LA about a day ago to prepare for his big game tomorrow. He had been really torn up about leaving, because he considered you to be his good luck charm, and without you there to watch him, he was unhappy. 

So, instead of watching the game on tv, and hoping to catch a clear view of him walking out onto the field, you boarded a plane and flew the couple of hours to watch the game in person. 

Even though the flight was short, and you had gotten a good night sleep the night before, you were tired when you got off of the plane, so you checked into a small hotel to take a shower and freshen up. You planned to stay the night anyway, and your boyfriend didn't have a house here.

Finally, after a couple of hours, you headed to the field and watched the players warm up by throwing balls to each other and running laps up and down the field. You made out your boyfriend a couple of times, but everyone was so fast, that you couldn't consistently follow him with your eyes. 

The games begins, and by halftime, your team is up by a significant number of points. The halftime is entertaining as always, and you can see your boyfriend dancing on the sidelines when the musicians play.  

The second half of the game is better than the first, and your team wins by a landslide. You cheer with the rest of the crowd as the players run back into their locker room to celebrate.

You make your way out of the stadium and see your team's manager standing outside of the players locker rooms with a couple of security officers. 

"Y/N good to see you!" he says cheerfully, "I didn't know you were coming down to LA to watch the game!" You nod and smile, and he knocks on the locker room door. "B/L/N, get out here." he yells. 

A moment later your boyfriend walks out the door.

"What do you need coach?" He asks, and then he spots you. "Y/N!" He almost yells, and runs up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and lifting you up off the ground to twirl you in a circle. "I knew my good luck charm was here!" You laugh as he puts you down and kisses you. "I love you Y/N, thank you for coming to support me." You smile into the kiss. 

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! I love writing fluff, it's so cute and fun to write about.