Baking - ♥️Draco Malfoy♥️ (SMUT!!!)

A/N: Whatever age you want but you are the same age and this is all consentual.

Also, feminine reader. let me know if you want smth different

---------------------------------

"Okay, two cups flour, one cup sugar," you read from the recipe, "then mix until combined."

"Can't we just use magic?" Draco asks, already annoyed.

"Nooo," you say, half laughing, "Its fun to bake without magic once in a while."

"I guess", Draco says.

You start to mix the dry ingredients together while Draco watches, i interested.

"Can you get me 2 eggs?" you ask, and Draco nods.

You mix in all of the ingredients and let Draco choose the pan that you use. Then, you pour the mixture into the pan.

"Can you put it in the oven?" you ask him, "I'm scared im going to burn myself."

"Sure" he says smiling. Throughout the mixing process, he had warmed up to baking with you, and by the time the baking had begun, you both were having a good time together. You wiped down the counters as Draco put the bowls and spoons in the sink to be washed. Then he turned to you smirking. "You look pretty today." he says casually, but it makes you blush, and look down, smiling. He turns your head up again to look at him with two fingers and leans down, kissing you. the kiss begins calmly but soon grows more passionate, and before you know it, he is lifting you up and putting you on the counter. you gasp in surprise, but allow it to happen. he begins to kiss you again, breaking it only once to pull off your shirt. Before unclasping your bra, he looks at you, asking for consent to go further. You nod, and he smiles, his lips crashing into yours once more. in a moment, your bra is on the floor forgotten and Draco is hovering over you on the counter. somehow, he is able to take your shorts and panties off in two swift motions. Then, his are off as well. You feel his hands exploring your body, running down your stomach and hips, and down to your thighs. He moves to kiss your neck and you start to let out light moans. His hands find your pussy and he begins to make circles around your sensitive spot before pushing two inside if you. You gasp again, and begin to moan even louder as his fingers pump, in and out of you . He adds another, now getting onto his knees to lick around your sensitive spot. Before you can even look at him, he takes out his fingers, licks them, and pushes his dick into you. You moan very loudly and he smirks. Pumping in and out of you harshly, you both are moaning, almost in unison. The kitchen becomes hotter with the combined heat of the oven and the energy you both are exerting. Before you both are about to finish he pulls out.

"Your turn darling." He says, smirking and panting at once. You slide off the counter and he jumps up on it, laying down. (its a very larger counter/island). You climb back up and hover over his dick for a moment before sitting down on it. You both moan in pleasure and you start to bounce up and down on top of it. It is amazing pleasure for you and you can tell by Draco's grunting that he is enjoying it too. He finishes first and you let him ride out his orgasm. You stop bouncing, but before you can climb off of him, he catches your hips.

"You get a reward for doing so well love," he says in a growl. He pulls you towards him and pulls you down gently onto his face. You are a moaning mess as he eats you out, and in under a minute, you finish on his face. You take your weight off of him and hover over his face on your knees.

"You did amazing." he breaths.

"So did you," you say, also breathless.

"Come on love," he says, "lets go shower."

"Can we do another round?" you ask, timidly. he smirks and nods. You smile very big and he gets out from under you and lifts you off of the counter, and carries you to the shower. He sets you on the edge of the big shower and walks out for a moment. You hear the timer ding and Draco calls back to you,

"I'll get it." He returns a minute later with two towels. "They are cooling," he says. 

(PART 2 SOON)