♥Re-trazo & Benny♥ (SMUT!!!)

A/N: Y/N is female/feminine in this imagine

Also, please note that for this story everyone is over 18 and everyone has given consent.

Request for rosepvzfan 

------------------------------------------------

The three of you sat on the couch in your shared apartment on a freezing cold winter day. You were curled up in a blanket watching a rom com, with RT and Benny on either side of you, keeping you warm.

"Ok, I'm officially bored of this movie," RT says exasperated. "I want to do something else." He casually moves his hand up your thigh and sighs loudly. 

"Shh," Benny says, "I'm kind of into this whole love story." You were not paying much attention to the screen anymore, as RT continued to move his hand up your thigh. You look over at him and he smirks. 

"Wanna?" You nod, smiling, already feeling yourself getting excited. You both quietly get up from the couch. "We'll be back in a few minutes Benny," RT says, but Benny is still focused on the movie.

"Okay, okay," he says, not really paying attention. Smiling to each other the two of you quickly tiptoe out of the room, and into RT's bedroom. His bed is large and looks comfortable. You had never really been inside of his room before, usually you all just hung out in the lounge together. 

He turns on his LED's and turns off any other light, making the room look cool and romantic. He walks over to you and pulls you in for a kiss, closing the door and pushing you gently against it, obviously trying not to make too much noise. Then, asking for permission, he tugs at the end of your shirt. You nod, trying not to break the kiss, and he slides the shirt over your head, revealing your bra.

He takes his off in the same swift motion, and unclips your bra from the back, quickly looking you up and down, before coming back in to kiss you again. The kiss gets heated quickly, and as it continues, he starts to bend down, pulling down your shorts to reveal your panties. 

"Already wet for me darling?" He asks in a teasing tone, and you blush. "Good girl." This takes you aback, but as he comes back up to kiss you again, all embarrassment is lost. 

Now it is his turn to pull down his pants, and after he does so, he leads you to his bed, pushing you onto it. 

"I've wanted to do this for a while now," he says hungrily. Bending down in front of you and pulling down your panties with his teeth, throwing them aside carelessly. Then, before you can say anything, he licks up your pussy. You let out a moan of pleasure. "Shh love, be quiet." 

"Sorry," you mutter but continue to let out silent moans as he licks your pussy, hitting your sensitive spot several times. Then, without warning, he pushes two fingers into you and starts pumping vigorously. He is prepared this time, and right as you are about to let out another moan, he covers your mouth when his hand.

You are now squirming from the pleasure and your back starts to arch, as your orgasm is about to begin, but he pulls out his fingers licking them. 

"Not yet love," he teases. You sit up and get onto your knees in front of him, pulling down his boxers. Smiling up at him, you allow him to pull your hair back into a ponytail. You grab his dick and begin to rub it up and down, making him throw his head back with pleasure. He starts to mouth fuck you as you struggle to fit his whole length in your mouth. 

As he is about to finish inside your mouth the door opens and Benny walks in.

"Hey, the movie is almost over an- oh." He stands there for a minute, shocked before smiling. "Do you mind?" Really just because you are surprised, he wasn't mad, you nod and so does RT. "Excellent," he says excitedly pulling off his shirt. After, he is naked as well, he stands next to RT, and you alternate between the two of them, taking each length in your mouth for about a minute at a time, until they both finish, one after the other.

Standing back up, you see the both of them share a glance. Benny points to himself and RT nods, letting him have a turn with you. Benny then pushes you on the bed, hovering over you and kissing your roughly. He moves down to suck on each of your breasts in turn. Not with a need to stay quiet anymore, you moan and giggle, as it tickles. 

After a few moments, RT pulls Benny off of you and opens your legs, teasing you with his length around your entrance. You look at him, and he pushes it in, making you almost scream. 

"Thats it love, scream my name." You do, as he goes faster and faster. Benny hovers over you, rubbing around your sensitive spot and kissing you. Even as he's kissing you, moans escape your lips. 

RT finishes and the two of them switch, Benny now pumping in and out of you. You moan more, as RT now rubs and kisses you. Benny and you finish at the same time and he lets you both ride out your orgasms. 

Breathing heavily, he falls next to you, and RT goes to the closet and grabs a sweatshirt for you. You sit up and he pulls it over your head and takes out your ponytail.

"Want to finish the movie?" You nod and Benny goes out to make more popcorn as RT picks you up and carries you into the lounge. As Benny carries in a big bowl, filled with buttered popcorn, RT places you back on the couch, and both of them sit beside you. Benny flicks the movie back on and you think to yourself how you will not be forgetting this wonderful night anytime soon. You snuggle against them both and smile to yourself. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: Lol, I have no background info on these characters so if this is incorrect in anyway, please let me know. (I will change it if its major) Thank you so much for reading. As always requests are OPEN! yay!

Word count: 1049 OMG