♥Balloon Boy♥ Fluff

A/N: Everyone in this story is over 18 (lol)

Requested by rosepvzfan

----------------------------------------------

You sit at home, bored, scrolling through TikTok. You have been scrolling so long that your fingers are actually starting to hurt. Your fyp brings you to a dance and you watch the video through, recognizing the dance almost immediately.

"Finally, something to do," you say to yourself as you set up your phone, and click on the audio, to make a new video. You practice the dance once, looking at yourself in your phone camera, before clicking start and starting the countdown.

3

2

1

You start to dance, moving your hips to the rhythm. You must be very focused on the dance, because when two arms wrap around you, you jump and look behind you. 

"Hi y/n" BB says, "watcha doing?" You breathe a sigh of relief at the familiar voice. 

"Just-just dancing," you say, your heart still beating fast at the surprise. 

"Ok beautiful," he messes up your neatly brushed hair and falls back on the couch behind you both. You walk forward to turn off the video before walking back to BB and sitting down with him.

"Your door was unlocked," he says smiling, "so I came in." You smile back at him. You two had been great friends for forever and you always knew that you would be close.

He smiles and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you in for a hug. You turn so that you are facing his chest and he lays down with you like that. 

Laying on his chest, he rubs your back and your eyes become heavy. "Criminal Minds?" He asks. You nod, and he grabs the remote and turns on the TV in front of you. Then, seeing your eyes flutter closed, he turns down the volume and smiles, holding you even tighter with the arm still around you.

The two of you lay there until late in the evening when he wakes you up. Groggily, you push yourself up to sit on his lap. "So... what are you making me?" You ask excitedly, bouncing for a second on his lap. 

"How about..." he says, "McDonalds?" 

"YES!" you say happily, about to grab your phone on the side of the couch. BB grabs your hand. 

"Nope, I'm paying today." You shrug, knowing you can't talk him out of paying. (You've tried before.) 

The two of you have a really fun night just hanging out and talking, watching movies, eating dinner, and joking around. 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: I know nothing about this character, and this is just using his as the bbf so don't call out anything not in comparison with the actual character pls lol.