Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

"… Tomorrow at 9, the helicopter that will bring you to the construction site will come, sir. I have prepared everyone that will come with us, and our clients had already prepared the site."

"Make sure everyone going with us had their tools prepared beforehand, also, book a restaurant or something similar near the site where I could talk to our clients regarding their objectives and initial plans about the building's design."

"We already received an email regarding that, they said that they have prepared a place where they can discuss the things they wanted after touring the site. They even ask if you have preferences, sir."

"Nothing, just make sure there is a comfortable seat I can sit and a table I can work with."

"Noted, I'll take my leave now."

Reious nodded his head to Max while looking at the monitor of his desktop computer. The monitor was like a small version of a touchscreen TV but was long and circular. It was similar from the ones that gamers used, but it was custom made for Reious's comfort and to make his job a little bit easy.

The long-huge screen was split into two, the other one had a 2D blueprint, while the other one had a 3D sketch, both for a 25 storey building.

Reious push his glasses while manipulating the 3D sketch in the monitor. He was looking for faults. He was making sure it was the same with the blueprint in the other screen. 

At the same time, tumunog ang alarm clock ng cellphone niya. It means he had been working and sitting for three hours straight.

Binaba niya ang salaming ginagamit niya saka dinial ang number ni Yana.

"Good morning Yana," bungad niya, "How was your day?" He asked while slightly smiling. He stood up from his seat and started to walk around his office a bit to stretch his back and legs from sitting too long.

-- Well, I'm fine. Sumakto yung tawag mo sa break namin.

Natawa naman si Reious, "Sumakto? You mean sinakto ko."

Hindi naman kaagad nakasagot si Yana.

"I know you'll be annoyed to be called in the middle of your shift, so I made sure to call you exactly on your break time." He explained.

-- Is that why you asked me for my schedule last time?

"Yes."

-- That's kind of creepy.

Natigilan naman si Reious kaunti. He felt like a cold bucket of water was poured all over his heart as he stop from talking.

"I'm sorry."

-- Ah, right! Didn't you said that you're going to buy your grocery tonight?

Yana ignored it apology and changes the topic. 

"Yes, after my meeting with of my client." He said with a hint of gloom in his voice. 

It was an important client of Reious's firm, but since it was only the updates for the undergoing renovation of their building, it won't be too long, as far as he know. And even if it turned out a bit longer than he expected, the grocery store he buy his groceries with are open 24/7, so it won't be a problem.

-- Can I ask for a favor, the ? Can you please buy me these things? I'll pay them next time we go out, and can you please leave them at my work place? I've already talked with the guard and he agreed to keep my grocery in check until I went and get it at my duty, you just have to leave it with him.