Chapter 31.

Chapter 31.

"Are you comfortable, Niraiah?"

Tanong ni Reious sa kaniya pagkatapos nitong isara ang kurtina ng malaking bintana ng kwarto niya. Pinatay niya rin ang mga ilaw, at hinayaan ang lampshade sa gilid ni Niraiah ang matirang bukas upang magbigay ng kaunting liwanag.

Niraiah immediately nodded her head. "Y-Yes." She answered while fiddling her feet with each other under the thick and comfy blanket over her. She stared at Reious, and slowly move to the side of the bed as he walk towards her.

"Alright then, lalabas na ako." Nakangiting sabi nito nang malaman na komportable na si Niraiah, habang nakatingin dito, natigilan naman si Niraiah. Takang pinagmasdan niya si Reious na akmang lalabas na ng kwarto. "Goodnight, Niraiah."

"Wait!" Malakas na tawag ni Niraiah sabay bangon mula sa pagkakahiga niya. Taka naman siyang nilingon ni Reious.

"Why? Do you need something else?" He asked in confusion, making Niraiah to be frozen on her place.

Her mouth slowly open, as unexpected words-- atleast words that Reious didn't expect to come out of Niraiah's mouth, started pouring out with a hint of confusion in her tone. 

"Hindi tayo tabi matutulog?" Takang tanong niya, napakunot naman ng noo si Reious.

His mouth open and close, before diverting his gaze away. He tried his best to understand Niraiah's word with a straight head without putting malice on it, but no matter how he tried, Niraiah's words are tempting him.

"Why? Do you want me to sleep with you?"

Hearing that from Reious, Niraiah blushed.

"No! I mean, well, then where are you going to sleep? This your room..."

"I have a sleeping bag in the living room."

"Then why not just sleep here with me? It's much more comfortable to sleep in a bed than in a sleeping bag."

"I mean, of course, that's my bed..." Reious paused and he looks at Niraiah for a moment before leaving the room. Niraiah heard something being switched off before Reious came back and close the door. "I just turned off the lights, to save electricity." Aniya saka dahan-dahang lumapit sa kama. 

Umupo muna siya sa gilid ng kama, pagkaraan ng ilang sandali ay dahan dahang na rin siyang humiga. He turn to lie down in his side to face Niraiah, who was also facing him.

Reious warmly smile, as if he think that the reason why Niraiah was still awake and staring at him, was because she was nervous about something.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." He said in assurance. 

Niraiah blinks in confusion at Reious's sudden words, before speaking.

"Reious, diba aalis ka ng bansa papuntang Singapore sa susunod na taon?"

Natigilan naman si Reious, "I thought you will come with me."

"I haven't confirmed that though."

"But I want you to come with me, I'll miss you." Nagmamakaawang sabi niya. 

Niraiah blushed. "Ehem! So diba aalis ka next year?" Paglilinaw ni Niraiah, sumagot naman si Reious.

"Well, since November is already ending, you can say that I will have to leave around two months from now."

"Right..." Niraiah answered blankly, "You know, I too have to leave for somewhere."