Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

"... About your business trip to Singapore next month sir..."

Napapitlag naman sa upuan niya si Reious sabay angat ng kay Max.

"Yes, about that." Sabi niya habang nakapatong ang ulo sa kamay at tumatango, "You'll come with me there, right?"

"That is right, sir. Together with your chosen members from the creative team."

"Yes, yes, then how about having someone outside of our company? Is it okay to bring someone with no affiliation with our company there?"

Max's blinks his eyes and look at Reious in confusion at his unexpected question.

"I guess so, sir...? I am not sure, you are the boss."

"Ah, that's right. At the end of the today, all that matters is my decision." Reious said in a contemplating voice while looking away from Max, he was looking at the distance place outside the window of his office. Max tried to follow his gaze, but his gaze was too far for him to follow. "Email the coordinator of the business event and inform him of the sudden change of number of people in our group."

"Yes sir."

"And, has the ABC Holdings inquire about us?"

Max let out a light cough and spoke.

"Unfortunately, they have not said anything to us after your short meeting with Miss Kel last time, sir."

"I see,"

"However, the CBA Group of Company had recently reached out for us. They were asking for a friendly meeting while taking consideration of your work schedule, sir."

Natahimik naman si Reious.

CBA Group of Company; Hotels and Restaurants, is the mother company of his ex-girlfriend's workplace.

Taking that fact into consideration, Reious felt a bit distance from accepting that offer.

But he can't picky. He needs to be professional and set aside his feelings for his company's future.

"... Schedule a meeting with them after my business trip, they should be able to understand that since they were also included as a guest in that event."

"I understand, sir."

Tumango tango si Reious saka sumandal sa upuan niya. Max left his office and him alone, as he fiddle with his smart pen.

'I can't think of anything to do,'

Wala naman talaga siyang kailangan tapusin sa trabaho niya, pero dahil akala niya mas wala siyang matatapos kapag hindi siya pumasok at nasa bahay lang, kaya nagpunta siya ng opisina niya.

'Dapat pala hindi na lang ako pumasok.'

He should have just sleep in his house to compensate the sleepless nights he had last time.

'Should I go visit the construction site of our latest project?'

It was the project he was supposed to visit but he canceled it at the last moment and only send some of his entourage. There had been no problems recorded in the site, but there is no reason for him not to go and check it either.

'This is the problem of having leisure schedule.'

Prinoproblema mo kung ano ang gagawin mo dahil wala kang ginagawa.

"Should I visit a bar later?"

It's been awhile since Reious had step a foot in a bar.

Simula noong naging sila ni Yana, hindi na muling umapak o bumisita man lang si Reious sa kahit anong lugar na may alak. Pub, bar, restobar-- anything that served unholy liquor was avoided by him in fear that Yana would condemn him if she happened to get a gist of it.