2

Ryujin sat there, in the middle of the student council room. Eyes focused on one matter, mouth slightly dropped, her body is frozen despite the fact that her heart is pounding.

Standing in front of her is none other than Lia. And she couldn't believe that she's seeing her in their dimension. She looked just the same, as pretty as ever, but her personality is a little bit spicy.

The last memory Ryujin could even recall that had happened between them is the night of confession they had for each other. But now, she could even see a trace of recognition through Lia's eyes.

"You forgot why you're here?" The girl let out in a serious tone. "Then I will remind you of what you did."

"You disobeyed the fifth rule on school grounds, and that you will receive a punishment; I was expecting to meet with you last Friday to discuss your penalty, but you did not show up; you disrespectfully escaped, and that is another punishment you will receive."

Ryujin is a naturally obedient student, therefore breaking rules and facing punishments should be terrifying to her. However, she was unconcerned at the time. Because all she could think of was the girl in front of her at the time.

The girl remained silent, and her body posture was as sunk as ever, which was the first time Lia had ever seen a Shin Ryujin appear uncertain of herself. And it's unusual to Lia to see Ryujin with such a vulnerable demeanor.

The blonde was deeply disappointed and dejected. It's not something she should put the blame on anyone, even Lia. But the fact that the girl she'd been hunting for didn't even recognize her made her unhappy and disheartened. Her heart was broken. If there was one thing she disliked about being in this world, it was not being able to have her Lia. That she wouldn't be able to have the Lia she cherished.

"I-I'll make it up," Ryujin said quietly, her gaze turning away from the girl and toward her trembling hands. "Just tell me what I'm supposed to do."

Lia sighed with dissatisfaction. "When will you ever stop being a hardheaded person?" the girl asked as she crossed her arms and walked closer to Ryujin.

Everyone, even Lia, regards her as a jackass. And she was remorseful about it.

Ryujin mused, "Do you dislike me that much?"

"You are really tough. You violate the law and act as if you are the most powerful character here. Everyone may be on their knees for you, but those who are wise enough to recognize what sort of person you are, undoubtedly they don't like you that much." Lia answered.

Although she didn't answer directly but Ryujin already knows what she means.

"Sorry."

Another word from Ryujin to make both Lia and Yuna look surprise upon hearing her apologize.

Ryujin quickly exits the room and waits outside for Yuna after the conversation and punishment has been administered. She was upset with her other self at the time for being such a jerk, which was no doubt why so many people loathed her. But that's a problem she'll have to resolve. She'll have to make a change in that regard. If she can't accomplish it as Joanne, she'll do it as Ryujin herself.

That afternoon Ryujin and Yuna managed to exit the campus together for yogurt. After Yuna finished her task in school council room, she bid goodbye to Lia before coming to Ryujin although she asked the older girl if she wants to join them. However, Lia refused and reasoned she still have some task left to do.

Even though Ryujin wanted to stay for longer just to see Lia for a little more, she chose to just leave as soon as they can to recover herself from being disheartened. So she went away with Yuna.