7

It's a practice game day for Ryujin. Thanks to Lia's reminder, she must have sensed that the sports final was approaching. Ryujin was running at the time, catching the ball and kicking it to score a goal on the pitch.

She's already drenched in sweat and exhausted from sprinting, shouting, and aiming for the goal to help their team win. Their squad is separated into two groups to practice throughout practice. She was able to win their group because she was one of the greatest players.

"Unnie, you're so fantastic!" Yuna said as she ran towards Ryujin, her teammate.

They outperformed the game today, and the coach is now more optimistic that the squad will have a chance to win the championship; it's not a sure thing, but it's not awful.

Ryujin and Yuna laughed and hugged on the ground, while the rest of the team cheered. It wasn't a serious game, thus no one was lost or devastated because it was simply a combat between half of their squad, and the game play was extremely on matching points. It also demonstrates that the group is a cohesive unit with each member performing an important role.

"Great job today! The game was fantastic. Keep it up, everyone, we only have a few weeks till finals. Rest well today, and we'll see you at the next practice."

The coach spoke up. After everyone has finished, they begin to disperse, making their way back to their dressing rooms to change into some dry new clothes. Once done, Yuna and Ryujin exited together, preparing to go.

Ryujin sighed as they walked together, "My body feels so sore."

"Mine, too. I'll have to ask for a massage," Yuna said, reaching for her nape and gently massaging it.

Ryujin murmured, "You're lucky, you have someone to massage you."

"You're not going to ask for a massage from her, are you?" Yuna asked, raising an eyebrow at the older girl.

Ryuji shook her head swiftly. Both girls were aware that they were discussing Chaeryeong. Consider Ryujin's request for a massage from Yuna's girlfriend; even if they're best friends, she believes it's not a good idea. Ryujin believes she respect their relationship.

Ryujin grinned, "Not going to let you share her. You have her completely to yourself."

They chuckled as they walked up to the bench. Today, Yuna mentioned that Lia with be watching their game. It had been a long time since Lia had seen their game, and she was determined to make amends.

Yuna exclaimed, "Lia unnie!" as she finally noticed the elder girl on one of the benches, waving at them.

Ryujin is nervous for the first moment; Lia has always intimidated her.

Though Lia may have been watching their games at the time, this is the first time Ryujin has spotted Lia while they were playing.

Ryujin is nervous for the first moment; Lia has always intimidated her. Though Lia may have been watching their games at the time, this is the first time Ryujin has spotted Lia while they were playing.

"Nice game!" Lia exclaimed as she approached the two players with her best eye smile.

Yuna squealed, "Thank you. I'm delighted you came, I was worried you wouldn't."

"Well, I was busy for a while so I wasn't able to watch your games before, but I'll make sure this time that I'll make time to witness and support your games." Lia uttered, gesturing a commitment hand.

Lia's gaze was drawn to Ryujin this time. She smiled and gave Ryujin a slight nod. Ryujin returned the bashful grin, but soon averted her gaze, seeking to hide her face from Lia after their previous encounter.