15

Ryujin found herself inside the store she frequently visits for yogurt treats after finally finding the guts to break free from her locking herself in her room and think about everything she needed to give serious thought to. Even though it was snowing, Ryujin still craved a cold dessert for herself because it had long served as a source of comfort.

She had given much thought to the confusion inside her head. She tried her hardest to stop overthinking on Sullyoon and Jinni, but she also worked to settle her concerns with Yeji.

Ryujin was aware that day she had hurt the cat-eyed girl. Yeji asked her what the problem was two days ago as she stood in front of her door. Three days have passed since she unintentionally made Yeji walk out of her house, dejected. She felt terrible for making Yeji feel that way and regretted not approaching the woman and asking for forgiveness, but Ryujin decided it would be better for them both to take a break as she knows she won't be able to resolve their problem while still carrying so much on in her head.

She has also been contemplating a lot on what Yeji told her. She had several realizations because she was aware of the damage she had done and how it had made Yeji feel horrible. Ryujin realized that Yeji was only helping her because she deeply cares about her. And because Ryujin had simply disappeared for a few days without contacting, Yeji became anxious because Yeji is aware that there is cause for worry. And Yeji kept promising her that she would be willing to listen to her concerns if she had any. No matter how tough it would be to understand, Yeji would make sure she was there to listen to Ryujin, so, she can at least feel someone was there for her and was aware of what she was genuinely going through. In addition, they promised to look after one another. They must stand by each other's sides because neither of them knows what might happen to them at any point in their situation.

Ryujin wished she had realized that earlier so she might have avoided the conflict with Yeji at this point.

"Thought I would never see you ever again." Ryujin was startled out of her thoughts as she heard a recognizable voice spoke, come from near her.

She swiftly whirled around to her side and noticed Lia was now grinning at her. Lia quickly occupied the seat across from Ryujin's table before Ryujin could even react.

Lia cocked an eyebrow at Ryujin and said, "I've been waiting for you to contact us, although you never did. I expected we'd hang out all along the holiday."

Ryujin bowed to Lia, saying just, "Lia unnie.. sorry."

"I was so confused and worried because you didn't even mention you would be gone."

"I'm sorry, but there have been so many things that have happened."

Lia murmured, "You don't have to explain everything to me," and sighed. "But I'm still looking forward to see what you have planned for us this holiday, whatever it may be."

Ryujin nervously chuckled and scratched the back of her neck, saying, "I wasn't able to think about what might we do for the holiday."

Ryujin's bashful appearance caused Lia to giggle, adding, "I expected so. And since I am advanced, I had planned something for us instead." Lia couldn't help but bite her inner cheek because Ryujin is indeed cute when her ears are turning red.

Lia squealed as Ryujin stared at her with a puzzled expression and raised eyebrow. "For us?"

"Yes, for the three of us," Lia nodded as she became enthusiastic as she recalled some of the things she had planned to do for holiday spending time with her friends. "We'll make Chae and Yuna envious that they are leaving for the holiday, and I'll make sure you, Yeji, and I are going to have a great time."