4

It's a Sunday morning, and Ryujin has gotten up earlier than usual. She's used to getting up early and waiting for the sun to rise before starting her day. As a result, despite the fact that it was early in the morning, she found herself strolling to the downtown.

Chaeryeong requested her to accompany her to the studio later this afternoon, exactly as she had done the previous week. She chose to go around downtown this morning because she didn't have anything better to do.

Ryujin didn't expect to find herself at a store, but she did find herself in one. To locate an instrument shop piqued her interest because she enjoyed playing instruments such as the guitar and ukulele.

The girl ended up looking through the store's guitar display cases for some of the most amazing guitar designs. She hadn't played them in a long time, and she wondered if Ryujin from the universe she was in at the time knew how to play them.

Without even realizing it, the girl had spent a lot of time inside the shop looking for fascinating instruments. Several other talented customers who had tried playing other instruments such as the piano inside the shop drew her attention, and she enjoyed trying out the various equipment on display.

When Ryujin saw a woman sitting in front of a piano and gracefully playing a lovely sound that had primarily captured the attention of a large number of customers who were watching from afar, she quickly smirked. She recognized the woman instantly.

When Ryujin approached the girl, she said, "Fantastic. It's incredible to watch how well you play the piano."

The cat-eyed woman swiftly twisted her head to the side and raised her head to meet Ryujin's now-smiling gaze. For a brief while, she didn't expect to see the blonde popular girl in that particular location, much less beside her.

The cat eyed girl quickly stood up and stepped back to distance herself from Ryujin before she spoke without looking at the girl.

"W- What are you doing here?" She uttered. "Were you following me?"

"Following you?" Ryujins surprised expression. "Nope, I was just a normal customer stopping by to see the store's product. Coincidentally, I happened to see you here."

The girl was hesitant to look at Ryujin despite her intimidating look. For somehow, she felt embarrassed to be witnessed by one and only Shin Ryujin expressing her hidden talent that no one in her university even know about.

"Oh.. you can continue playing. I wasn't trying to bother you while you play. I just wanted to listen and give a compliment." Ryujin's voice was obviously softly, feeling a little bad that she made the orange haired girl stop from enjoying the piano.

"No." The other girl cuts off.

"Why not?"

"Just because.."

And Ryujin gave her a confused look. Now the girl managed to look up at her but with a trace of embarrassment.

"Don't you even tell any body that you saw me here." The girl added.

"Why? Is it bad? Don't they know?" Ryujin asked in mix of confusion and curiosity.

She doesn't know if she is supposed to know about this already or not but the girl's tells her that she isn't aware about it just yet.

"Just don't!"

"I just wanna know why.."

"Just don't. I swear if you ever tell anybody-"

"Okay, alright. I won't. Relax, no need to pull out a threat." The girl quickly tried her best to calm down the woman before she could even burst out.

"And it isn't bad if you know how to play that beautiful instrument. You should be more proud of it."