SPECIAL CHAPTER (Ryujin's Dream)

(A year had passed.)

Ryujin stood beside her girlfriend as they watched the first ever show of Lia in the studio.

Lia pursued music and singing. Ryujin knew how much she loved this, and she couldn't be more joyful than to see Lia doing what she loves now.

Lia, there she was, singing her heart out on the stage while a band played in the background, with her honey-like voice leading the vocals.

Ryujin noticed Yeji sniffling beside her despite the loud music in the room. She quickly turned her attention to her girlfriend and raised a brow in concern.

"Are you okay?" Ryujin asked, squeezing Yeji's hand that she'd been holding.

"I really, really love her voice," Yeji softly said as she locked her eyes on Lia.

"Are you crying?" Ryujin teasingly asked as she noticed Yeji's eyes watering. She couldn't believe that her girlfriend was getting emotional because of how beautiful Lia's voice is.

"Are you not proud of her?" Yeji chuckled, now looking at Ryujin. "And she's singing our song. She promised me that she'd sing it for me; it's just adorable."

Ryujin laughed at how adorable Yeji looked at that moment. And it was also adorable to think about what Lia promised to Yeji, which made her girl cry.

She simply pulled Yeji closer to her and wrapped her arms around the taller girl's shoulder, prompting Yeji to wrap her arms around Ryujin's waist. Their heads rested against each other.

Soon, the song ended, and Lia thanked her audience before coming off the stage. Ryujin and Yeji hurried to find their way to Lia and when they found her, she greeted them happily.

Lia hugged both of her friends. They could see the genuine happiness in Lia's face.

"I hope you enjoyed my stage. I was really nervous up there. I'm not sure if I did a great job," Lia said.

"That was amazing, Choi," Yeji assured. "Lovely voice and great song choice. Definitely a great performance," the woman said as she gave Lia a thumbs up.

"Thanks. It was nerve-wracking, but think about you watching from the audience; it kind of calmed me a bit," Lia softly said.

"I'm so proud of you, unnie," Ryujin softly said, patting Lia's shoulder. "You've always loved singing, and look, you just nailed your first official stage. I know it's still going to be a long way to go, but the cool thing is... that journey has started."

"Thank you, Ryu. I'll never forget you for being here on my first step." Lia squealed.

Soon, their attention was diverted when they heard a small voice calling them from afar. When they turned their attention from across the room, they saw Chaeryeong and Yuna approaching them.

"Unnie!" Yuna, the youngest one, threw her arms around Lia's shoulder and hugged her tightly. "Congratulations! That was a great stage!"

"Thank you, Yuna. But please let me go now; I can't breathe." Lia chuckled, and soon Yuna pulled back, now standing beside the older girl, and patted Lia's head.

"I thought you weren't coming." Lia pouted; this time, Chaeryeong greeted her.

"We can't miss the show," Chaeryeong uttered. "Don't feel bad. We made it on time. After Yuna's class, I picked her up, and we managed to come here before you started your performance."

"I'm so happy that you guys made it here. It means so much to me to have you in my very first show," Lia happily said. Now she's looking at them all.

"We're proud of you, you know that!" Chaeryeong happily said.