3

After the red head welcomed Ryujin over to her room, she now finds herself in Chaeryeong's room. It's her first time in Chaeryeong, but she's a regular visitor for others.

Ryujin is relieved to learn that Chaeryeong is slowly gaining her faith in Ryujin as her self and not as the Ryujin whom her best friend. Even though it's bizarre, it's as if Chaeryeong has returned to the time she had to get to know Ryujin and they're still forming a bond.

Chaeryeong eventually learned to get used to a different Ryujin being with her now, but she still hoped that her Ryujin would return sooner rather than later.

When Ryujin told her about the exhausting task she had done earlier today, Chaeryeong chuckled.

"Why did you even have to do that Ryu? You only exhausted yourself too much. Ryujin would never do that."

"I had to do it, Ryeong, because I deserved it. Remember, I broke a rule?"

"Not you, my Ryujin. You didn't deserve what she's meant to get," Chaeryeong corrected.

Because Ryujin is aware of Chaeryeong's fairness, she cracks a smile. However, even if the redhead has a deeper connection with the other Ryujin, she is still able to make decisions based on who is right and who is wrong, even if it includes her bestie. And she knows where to stand.

"What else am I meant to do?" Ryujin mutters, "I'm your Ryujin for the time being, therefore whatever she did, I had to receive the circumstances of her every action."

In Chaeryeong's room alone, the girls had a long and pleasant chat, and Ryujin was delighted she had something to talk about and open up about, including the magical experiences.

Inquiringly, Ryujin asks, "What do you know about Lia unnie?"

The fact that there are people they both know who become their new subject to talk about suddenly makes their conversation seem very random, which is not surprising.

The blonde was seated next to Chaeryeong on her own bed and she explained, "I have known her for a long time, however unlike Yuna, I am not really that close to her."

"But it goes the same for Yuna who is even more in lower level than you are. How come Lia unnie is closer to her?"

Chaeryeong clarifies, "Their parents are close, therefore they became close as well. Even before we find out she's close to Yuna, we've known Choi Lia since the day we arrived at university. Then, when we met Yuna and got friends with her, she told us that she has a close relationship with Lia unnie. In spite of the fact that we're very close to Yuna, we weren't quite as close to Lia unnie."

"I've seen that she's really popular in the school," Ryujin said, her hands on her lap.

"She is, and there are other students who are just as popular as you at our school," Chaeryeong said. "Eventually, you'll get to know them."

While Ryujin remembered that her major goal in that universe is having won Lia, she acknowledged, "I'm only interested in getting to know Lia unnie."

A strange look from Chaeryeong caused Ryujin to raise a brow with a grin on her lips. "Honestly, it's so strange to see a Shin Ryujin being so sure and interested with someone, not to mention Choi Lia."

"Can you tell me anything about her?" Ryujin's eyes lit up as she placed her chin in her palm while looking at Chaeryeong as if she was waiting for the girl to read her a bedtime story.

Eventually, Chaeryeong was able to tell Ryujin everything she knew about Lia, giving her a better understanding about the brunette.

"Well, you could tell how attractive Choi Lia was just by looking at her, and because of that a lot of people admired her until now. She's also very smart, which you shouldn't doubt. She's a member of both the school singing club and the school council. A main vocalist in their club and she's a very loyal member of student council. She's actually very competitive in becoming the president of student council, but it's not easy for her to win the position even until now."