21

"That's not how you do it, Ryuddaeng, it's just this simple," Yeji grumbled, lightly slapping Ryujin's palm, causing it to hit the key and create a random note on the piano.

"I told you I'm not good with this instrument," Ryujin joked, trying to refocus on the correct notes.

"That's why I'm teaching you," Yeji remarked, indicating to the correct keys Ryujin needs to play in order to learn the piece Yeji has been teaching the latter.

"Why don't you just play it for me and I'll listen," Ryujin says, sitting so close to Yeji in front of the piano that they practically fit in a single chair.

The woman began playing the piano, and Ryujin sat alongside her, lips stroking against the flesh of Yeji's shoulder as she watched Yeji's fingers work on various keys of the piano.

Yeji showcased her talent on the piano by filling the space of the music store with the wonderful sound of the piece she was playing.

Fortunately, there haven't been many visitors, so no one can interrupt Ryujin's time alone with Yeji.

"Impressive..." Ryujin murmurs, placing an innocent kiss against Yeji's shoulder blade, sending thrills up Yeji's spine. It tickles and makes Yeji's concentration challenging.

The cat-eyed woman couldn't help but be distracted, so she put down the keys and tilted her head to the side to give Ryujin a glare.

Ryujin didn't nudge, instead locking her gaze on Yeji's with a smirk on her lips. She could become used to looking into Yeji's eyes and melt into it. Yeji's orbs and the way they glance at her with a glimmer of affection may become her favorite thing from now on. She could see the entire universe through the cat-eyed woman's eyes.

They didn't realize how close their faces were, so near that if one of them moved, their lips would touch, but before Ryujin could even try to cover the gap, Yeji turned away, almost taunting the latter for resisting the temptation to truly make out inside Yeji's music shop.

Ryujin realized Yeji was teasing her when she saw the woman smirk, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Seriously?" Ryujin asked as she watched Yeji get up from her seat.

"Not yet, Ryujin, not when it's this early and it hasn't even been half a day," Yeji remarked.

Ryujin just stood there watching her favorite person pack up her stuff this time. She offered to accompany Yeji while she was at the shop that weekend because Yeji would probably be alone before going to the studio for dance practice.

She also wanted to join them for their three-hour session. It may have taken her a long time to just sit and do nothing, but she didn't mind. It's not like she hadn't done it before, and, surprisingly, she wasn't bored because seeing Yeji and Chaeryeong do their deadly skills isn't boring.

Other people would definitely die just to see the two perform, but Ryujin can watch for free.

This time, Yeji and Ryujin are on their way to the studio, looking for the room where the other students are already waiting for the session to begin.

When the session finally began, Chaeryeong and Yeji, who had missed the dance class, were both happy and relieved to be able to get back on track.

Ryujin, who was not in the class, merely sat in the corner and watched them, sometimes cheering up her friends every time they slayed the dance floor, making the session less bleak because she was generating positive energy by simply clapping and cheering every time someone performed.

Sometimes Yeji would send her a single look that only she could grasp, causing her to blush and suffer a mental breakdown because of the car-eyed woman.