9

"Do you think it's possible?"

"Maybe? I mean, it already happened one time. Maybe this is not only for one time. It could happen again.."

"It would be crazy, unnie."

"I know, I'm already tired of this." Yeji sighed.

At this point, Yeji was in the library, talking to her junior. Yeji had a few friends before, but these days, she only hangs out with a few. Chaeryeong is one of her close friends because they always get along well together, especially when it comes to dance class. But it's not the only reason why she gets along with the girl, Chaeryeong is also very kind, approachable, thoughtful and reliable. She values the girl so much and she's grateful to be close to her.

Aside from Chaeryeong, she has Jinni, her cousin who has become close to her since her younger days, as for what she could remember. They've shared a lot of secrets, and experiences with each other. She could tell how reliable, honest, and loyal Jinni was, too. And that's why, whenever Yeji has something to tell that is very personal and should be kept secret, Jinni is the only person she can tell about it.

"Anyway, don't you have classes after break today?"

"I have." Jinni sighed, leaning back against her seat.

"And?"

"Our professor would only come to class to make sure we behave and don't do something stupid, but he wouldn't do any discussion because he's too focused on the upcoming sports final," Jinni sighed as she stuffed her book into her bag.

"He said we just had to concentrate on finishing our school projects while he focuses on something else."

"That's great to hear, in any case, if you need any assistance with your project, don't hesitate to ask for my assistance, okay?"

"We completed our work with Yuna unnie and others two days ago, so I'm set for now, but thanks unnie, you're the best."

Jinni gave Yeji a wink and a flying kiss, breaking her smile.

It's their break, and Yeji still had 30 minutes to relax before returning to her next class, so she spent her break today with Jinni, because she enjoyed talking to her, and it's been a while since she saw her cousin; for the past few days, she's been quite busy, and she's spent a lot of time with Chaeryeong and somehow, with Ryujin as well. Jinni, on the other hand, has been preoccupied with schoolwork and has had to come with her classmates, reducing their time together.

"Anyway, I should get going because I'm meeting someone today as well, I have to move." Jinni remarked as she began to grab her belongings.

"But you haven't eaten anything for the break," Yeji expressed her concern.

"Don't worry, unnie, I'm alright. And besides, I'll have a date later, and I'll be able to eat something, so it'll be perfectly fine," Jinni laughed, blushing slightly, making Yeji smile mischievously.

"Oh, I see you're making a move as well..." Yeji teasingly said, Jinni started whining,

"It's a friendly date, okay?" Jinni said with a smile and a playful roll of her eyes.

"But, anyway, thank you for today. I've enjoyed talking with you. And if you have anything else to say, please call me with no hesitation. I will always be free to listen to everything. And if there's anything I can do to help you, I'll try my best, okay?"

Yeji smiled and nodded as she rose up and reached out to embrace the younger girl. The hug lasted only a few seconds before the two pulled back. Jinni and Yeji said their farewell to each other as the elder woman watched her cousin leave the library.