Chapter 5

Time skip

The campaign has been running for a few weeks now and the Leni-Kiko team managed to increase their approval numbers and more and more people were joining the campaign.
Everyone is surprised to see the will of people in campaigning for this team investing not only their time and efforts but also their own money.

They held as many sorties as they could but most of the time they were not complete with at least one or two of them sending a representative.

Leni expected that much, but what she didn't expect was the way in every rally or mini rally her eyes would always look for a certain senator.

Risa and her team decided early on to hold sorties in areas where her percentage of approval were low. Though she was going to be present in almost every grand rallies.

During the day both of them were usually busy with various engagements and duties, but would usually exchange text massages in the evening or early in the morning.

No matter where they headed though they never failed to mention and praise each other, of course along with the other members of their team.

————

Risa was on her way to another rally with Senator Trillanes.

She was waiting backstage in a small tent waiting to be called on stage.

Her phone buzzed and a message from Leni appeared.

From Leni
Good luck Ris💪🏻

Risa knew Leni was in another part of the country and had a mini rally herself but still found the time to cheer on her.

A smile again on her face and feeling grateful towards Leni.

Risa again energized by a simple message from Leni. She replied to her immediately before being busy again.

From Risa
Thank you VP. Good luck din sa inyo dyan 💪🏻🌸

Senator Trillanes saw the smile on Risa's face and commented on it.

"Nagmessage na naman sayo si VP no?" He commented with a teasing smile

Risa blushed and closed her phone.

"Ah oo, good luck daw" Risa said.

"Sen baka sayo lang sinabi" he joked

Risa laughed and shook her head.

"Hindi po, satin po lahat dito" she said.

They soon were called on stage and delivered their usual speech.

————

It was another engagement for Leni, Kiko and some of the Senatorial bets.

She was feeling especially tired that day and was resting behind the stage inside a tent.

After a few minutes of resting she looked at the time on her phone and saw that she still had a few more minutes.

She opened her phone and saw her instagram notifications going wild. She clicked the notifications and she was mentioned in a video.

Someone recorded senator Risa during one of her mini rallies singing for the people who attended.

The senator was singing with all her might and dancing a little.

The video made Leni smile and made her forget her tiredness.

——————

The team Leni-Kiko were now in a rally and Leni was at the end of her speech with the usual placard reading.