Chapter 44

They waited for a while before some of their staff started to get ready to leave. Leni offered a ride to Risa using a lame excuse.
The two bid goodbye to the few staff members that stayed a little bit longer and waited for the two women to leave first.

They got inside the car and as soon as they were far enough from the Angat Buhay office Risa turned to Leni and held her hand. Leni smiled at the small gesture intertwining their fingers.

"You know it's not safe driving with one hand right?" Leni pointed out

Risa chuckled.

"Says the one who intertwined our fingers"

Leni smiled and put their hands on her lap.

"Gustong gusto mo naman" she said

"I'm not complaining" Risa answered

They were silent for a while, Leni focusing on the road and Risa staring at Leni. She's seen many people drive in her life but strangely Leni and her focused look was one of the sexiest things she's ever seen.

Risa shamelessly kept staring at the side profile of Leni, the woman was really beautiful. Her face showed signs of age and fatigue but she still managed to look gorgeous. Even the little imperfections on her face were beautiful as if they were purposely there to make her even more charming.

Her eyes travelled lower to her neck then to her dress. Her pink dress. Risa chuckled and pointed her phone towards Leni.

Leni glanced at the senator and smiled a few times for the pictures.

"Hindi bagay ang dress mo"

Leni looked down at her dress and frowned. Did she look bad?

"Why? Panget ba?"

Risa shook her head.

"No, it's cute pero hindi bagay pag nag d-drive ka"

Leni raised an eyebrow at the senator.

"Ang gusto kong sabihin ay ang pogi pogi mong mag drive, pero your dress is very feminine. Kaya hindi bagay" Risa added giggling

Leni blushed and shook her head.

After taking a few more pictures Risa stared at Leni again.

"You're not even complaining anymore" she said

"About what?"

"Me taking pictures of you, you even smile without me forcing you now"

Leni smiled. Did she?

"You're making me sound like a camera shy person"

Risa smiled thinking about all the times the attorney would feel a little shy when taking a picture, especially during the first years of knowing her.

"Because you are"

"Well I don't mind if it's you taking them" Leni said

Risa smirked

"So I can take as many as I like?"

"Of course, but only if you also take selfies with me on my phone"

Risa blushed, really something so small as a picture of herself in Leni's phone was enough to make her feel the butterflies

"Why do you need them?" She asked, wanting to hear her excuse

"Because I want to have something to look at when I miss you, something that's only for me and not some random picture on the internet"

Risa smirked again