Chapter 51

Risa smiled at the woman lying in front of her. She bit her lower lip and sighed. If someone told her months ago that one day she would be in this situation with Leni she would have told that person that it was impossible. Yet here she was, on her bed with a sleeping Leni in front of her.

Leni was lying on her stomach and facing the opposite direction from Risa. Risa's bedsheet were covering just until the lower part of Leni's back. Leni's arms tucked under the pillow maybe craving some sort of heat.

Risa has been awake for what felt like a few minutes but she wasn't sure, one thing she was sure was she needed more time to enjoy this moment.

She has spent these minutes staring and memorizing every new detail that she didn't know about Leni.

Everything about Leni she sure loved.

When Leni stirred a little and snuggled more into the pillow Risa raised the covers a little, enough to cover her lover but still having that little bit of view of Leni's exposed skin.

Risa's fingertips stilled the moment she touched Leni's skin. At that moment she didn't find the strength to remove her hand. Risa smiled feeling the smooth skin of Leni. This was definitely something she was going to be addicted to.

With her fingertips she traced the little exposed part of Leni's back. She moved the hair covering Leni's neck, slowly feeling Leni's shoulder and finally her arm.

Yep. Risa definitely has a thing for Leni's arm.

She chuckled slightly at the tan line still present there. It was definitely gonna take more than a few months for it to blend.

Suddenly the gravity pulled her entire being towards Leni. It was stronger than her. It was out of her control.

Risa moved closer to Leni and with her arm she hugged Leni, while her lips found their way to every part of Leni's exposed skin.

She showered her with light kisses.

Leni stirred feeling something disturbing her sleep.
She moved away from said disturbance and snuggled more into the soft bed.

Suddenly she feld an arm pulling her back until part of her body was against something.

She slowly opened her eyes and yawned. Her eyes lowered and she saw the arm blocking her.

She turned her head and found a smiling Risa looking directly at her.

All that happened that night came back to her mind right in that moment.

Leni blushed and turned away from Risa rising the covers to her face.

"Bakit ka tumatago dyan" Risa asked smiling

"I'm naked" Leni said

*Cute* Risa thought

"So am I" Risa pointed out

Leni lowered the covers enough for her face to show but still looking away from Risa "Last night really happen right?"

Risa turned serious at that question. She reached for Leni's shoulder and made the lawyer face her.

"Are you okay? Do you regret it?" She asked worriedly

Leni shook her head quickly not wanting Risa to feel any sort of doubt "No love, it's just that I still can't believe it happened"

One of Leni's hands reached for the arm holding her and squeezed it.

Risa sighed and pulled Leni closer "You got me worried for a second"

Leni smiled "I don't regret anything senator and I never felt safer"

Risa bit her lip trying to stop her smile but her eyes betrayed her "Good, because after last night I don't think I can control myself like before"