Chapter 31

The two almost seniors were cuddling on the couch, Leni had her arms around Risa and the senator was resting against Leni, her head on her favorite spot which is the space between Leni's shoulder and her neck.

Risa was scrolling through social media when she saw the picture from her interview.

"Tignan mo para akong robot dito" Risa complained. From the pictures posted she really did look stiff.

"Yan kase, kung hinintay nalang kita dito edi hindi ka sana distracted" Leni said while laughing

Risa kept looking at the picture when suddenly she smiled. She zoomed into the picture and the flowers Leni gave her were there in the frame.

 She zoomed into the picture and the flowers Leni gave her were there in the frame

"Lens look kita yung mga binigay mo" Risa said excitedly showing Leni the picture.

"Are you that excited?" She asked

"Of course, hindi lahat nakaka receive ng bouquet from THE Leni Robredo" she said making Leni smile

"Anong name ng flower? Ang bango nila" Risa asked

(I don't know kung mabango nga. Let's pretend nalang na oo 🤣)

"Pink Hydrangea" Leni answered

"First time ko ata makita pero ang cute" Risa said

"Pink Hydrangea means Love, Romance, True Feelings and Sincere Emotions" Leni said slowly

Risa looked up to her, once again Leni stunned her with her thoughtfulness.

"Did the florist tell you that?"

"No, I searched sa internet and I wanted to give you something meaningful kaya I chose them. Pero andami ko tinawagan na shop before finding a place that had them." she said proudly.

"Nanliligaw ka ba Attorney?"

"Yes" Leni said confidently

"I already told you my answer" Risa pointed out

"I know. We're doing things backwards pero our relationship does not really follow the norm so I guess it's okay?"

"You don't need to do that for me, I told you us being here together is all I need kahit walang flowers or surprises"

"I want to do these things for you, I'll surprise you even if it's just a simple thing because I want to make you feel special and make you happy. I'm not saying I will do it everyday but I want to do it when you're down to make you smile again, when it's a special occasion because I want to celebrate you a little bit more and on random days just because. At the end of the day all I want is to make you happy"

Risa sighed

"Just when I thought I couldn't love you more" she whispered and cupped Leni's face.

Risa leaned in and kissed Leni who gladly kissed her back.