Chapter 45

Risa was in her bed waiting for Leni to finish showering. She stared at the bathroom door. That door. That single door separating her from Leni. A showering Leni.

Risa shook her head and sat up straight. She shook her head again and closed her eyes, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

*Focus Risa. Get your shit together* She told to herself

Maybe asking Leni to stay was a bad idea after all.

She tried meditating to distract herself from going to the bathroom.

She thought about her work just to avoid thinking about Leni.

She was so focused and would frown every time her mind would drift back to the Attorney.

A few minutes passed and Leni finished showering, she went back to Risa's room while drying her hair with a towel. She put her glasses on and looked at Risa.
She stopped walking and raised her eyebrows at the senator. Risa was breathing loudly from her mouth and would frown every once in a while.

She approached the senator's bed and sat down facing her. Risa was so focused that she did not feel the bed moving.

Leni held one of Risa's hands startling the senator.

"Ris"

Risa's body jerked backwards with her eyes wide open and her hand on her heart.

" AHH!" Risa shouted

The senator exhaled when she saw it was Leni. She glared at her and slapped her arm.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" She said

Leni massaged the part of her arm that was hit.

"Sorry I just got worried, ang lalim mo kasi umihinga dyan" she explained.

Risa exhaled once more trying to calm her heart down.

She looked at Leni again.

*shit* she thought.

Her eyes drifted to Leni's wet hair, messy but really, really sexy hair. Her eyes moved down to her t-shirt.

Risa Hontiveros was not scared of many things, she didn't have that many weaknesses but in that moment she found out that her biggest weakness was Leni Robredo, specifically Leni in a white t-shirt and shorts, after a shower.

Risa gulped unconsciously with her eyes fixed on Leni's clothes.

*Did she have to wear that t-shirt and a short?* she thought

Leni blushed seeing Risa's eyes scanning her whole body.

"Dear Lord" Risa whispered

Leni got up and covered her body with her towel

"Are you perving on me?" She joked faking am offended tone

Risa looked up and shook her head.

"No I'm sorry, it's just-" the senator tried to explain herself

Leni smiled threw her towel to the senator's face.

Risa took the towel and placed it down beside her.

*It smells like her*

Leni leaned down kissing Risa's cheeks.

"I'm kidding senator. You can look all you want" she whispered before going to Risa's vanity to brush her hair.

Risa was speechless. Tonight was really gonna be a test to her self control.

She stared at Leni's back and then at her reflection in the mirror.