Chapter 29

Risa woke up to the feeling of someone stroking her hair. She opened her eyes slowly and her head was in someone's chest.
She sat up quickly and looked at the person with her.
Was she dreaming?
She blinked. She blinked again. Yes. She was dreaming.

Leni was there with her looking at her with a confused look. Suddenly Leni smirked and then she felt pain on her hip.

"Aray" she said and massaged the place where Leni pinched her "why did you do that?"

Leni smiled and sat up with her.

"Tinatanong mo na naman kung totoo to no?"

Risa blinked again. Then she remembered it all. The kiss, the cuddling the feeling of falling asleep with the person you love.

She smirked.

"Parang kiss lang ang makaka convince sakin Attorney" she said leaning to kiss Leni again.

She expected a kiss but all she got was a pillow on her face.

Leni chuckled and got up from the bed.

"I'm going to cook dinner" she said

"Bawal tumakas Leonor!" She said screaming

She looked at the pillow again and lay down again hugging said pillow, which smelled like Leni. Yes, she was finally in heaven.

*she smells so good* she said to herself

After a while she went downstairs to the kitchen and Leni was preparing the ingredients.

Risa took out her camera and took a few pictures of Leni cooking. Cooking for her. That thought alone released all the butterflies again.

She kept looking at the pictures and giggling at how cute and tiny Leni looked.

Leni looked at Risa and saw her playing with her phone, smiling and giggling.

Risa stood beside Leni and showed her the photos she captured.

"Look oh ang cute cute mo dito" Risa said and Leni shook her head

"Hindi mo lang ba ako tutulungan dito?"

"Eto na nga po maghuhugas na ng kamay"

Leni chuckled and continued chopping the ingredients with Risa.

"This reminds me that time you cooked for me sa condo nyo" Risa said smiling

"Ahhh, yes nung kilig na kilig ka?" Leni commented

Risa looked at her with a confused face

"Kilig?"

"Hmmm. Kung maka smile ka sa katext mo sa phone non para kang kinikilig na teenager" Leni remembered that night. She remembered the uneasy feeling seeing Risa smiling like that for another person.

Risa tried to remember that night and from what her memory told her she never texted anyone, the only time she took out her phone was when she took a few pictures of Leni and....

Risa turned to Leni who busied herself calmly cooking and avoiding looking at Risa.

She leaned sideways so she would be face to face with the former VP.

"Jealousy is that you?" Risa teased

"I'm not jealous. Just stating facts" Leni said

"Hmm"

"You being on your phone is a fact. You smiling looking at your phone is a fact" she said not sure who she was trying to convince, Risa or herself.

"Objection. These evidence are not enough to support your argument Attorney" Risa said and took out her phone