Chapter 34

Sen Risa was sleeping peacefully on the couch while Leni was upstairs.

Leni maybe had a weak bladder, or maybe it was because of her age but in the middle of the night she needed to go to the bathroom.

She did her things but knowing Risa was sleeping downstairs she couldn't help but tiptoe her way towards the senator.

Risa was sleeping there peacefully, she felt quite guilty because no matter how comfortable a couch could be it would never be a bed.

She approached the senator and sat down on the floor near her.

Leni smiled at her,  Risa has always been beautiful but there was something about her not having any make up on and hair a little bit messy that made her heart flutter. With her hand she traced the senator's nose that was so cute.

Leni sighed and stood up. She probably looked lived a pervert lurking there with Risa sleeping. So she adjusted Risa's blanket and stroked again her cheek before kissing her forehead.

"I love you" she whispered against her skin

Then went back to her bedroom.

——————

Risa was still sleeping when she felt something snuggling to her neck.

She stirred and tried to get away from it but she woke up at the feeling of something licking her neck.

She sat up and looked beside her only to find the Robredos' resident dog, Rocco.

She sighed in relief and petted him.

She heard giggles from the other side of the room and when she turned Leni was there already dressed and setting the table.

"Good morning Ris" she said and resumed her task. "Can you go wash up na, you can shower upstairs and just come down when you're ready. Matagal tagal pa naman itong niluluto ko"

Risa stood up and went towards Leni and softly planted a kiss on her temple.

"Good morning. Mas maganda sana ang gising ko kung katabi kita kanina" Risa complained. Leni smiled and just enjoyed their moment.

"I love you kahit you locked me out of your room"

"I love you too kahit ang kulit mo" Leni said making Risa grin

After that Risa released her and went upstairs to shower.

"Don't miss me too much while I'm gone" she said while walking towards the stairs

"Or miss me then join me!" she shouted

Leni shook her head.

—-

When Risa was done she went back to Leni and found her sleeping arrangement already tidied up and clean.

She went towards the kitchen and Leni was still there cooking.

She went towards her and backhugged her, snuggling her face into Leni's hair and neck.

"Why do you always smell so good?"

Leni rolled her eyes

"Maaga pa para sa mga ganyan lines mo senator" Leni smiled and tried to ignore Risa.

"What lines. I'm only saying the truth" she said and placed her head on Leni's shoulder leaning slightly so she could see her face. Her blushing face.

"Uyyy. Kinikilig si attorney" she teased

Leni rolled her eyes again.

"Kung di mo titigilan yan I will put poison sa food mo"

Risa smiled