Chapter 30

Leni and Risa were back in Manila.

Risa was busy with interviews and meetings to organize the senate minority while Leni spent more time with her kids and meetings with partners of the Angat Buhay.

The two have not seen each other in 2 days but for some reason it felt like eternity.

Risa was home working on her computer. She missed Leni already and she'd give anything just to have her with her now.

Hi 😪

Hello senator

Senator lang?

You're a senator

😢

😂

Try again

Hi ma'am

🙅🏻‍♀️

Hi po?

🙅🏻‍♀️

Hi 💗?

🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Ano yan?

Kinikilig

Hahahaha baliw.
Kala ko ba busy ka today?

Busy pero never too busy para matext ka.

Nag cucutting ka ba sa work ?

Yes.

Risa

Leni

Go back to work

I miss you

Sige na bye.

Wala man lang bang I miss you too dyan?😭
Hello?
Uy
Attorney

I will talk to you pag tapos ka na dyan.

🥺

Work ka na dyan may interview ka pa

What if cancel ko at punta ako dyan

No.

😢

Bye na. Busy ako.
Mag drive pa ako. Can't text

Sige po. Kahit bully ka. Drive safe 💜 ako nalang magsasabi I miss you🥲

Leni chuckled.

*Hay nako Risa*

She exhaled. From that day in Batangas the senator has been really clingy to her but she was not complaining.

Leni closed her phone and smiled.

*Risa Hontiveros ginayuma mo na ata ako*

Leni went to a few shops and when she was done she drove again. She hoped Risa would not scroll through social media, especially not where people would tag her.

Their kids were conveniently all away from Manila. So Leni decided to surprise Risa and spend some quality time together, although it was really hard finishing her work and planning everything since Risa has been either texting her or calling her when she was not working and sometimes even during one of her zoom meetings.