3.The town.

Niva, a beautiful town in the bottom of Niva mountain ranges . People are naturally kind and loving. Very few outsiders got settle here, most of the families have long blood line reaches centuries . They are indigenous people of Niva.

The town economy depends upon the farmin . They allow tourist to visit but they don't let anyone to alter their environment . They don't even allow government people to construct factories or bring changes.

The town people worship the mountain and the mythical tiger which is said to be lives in the mountain. Many young boys said they witnessed that specific blue eyed white tiger in the woods. But none can prove it , so people avoid wandering in the woods alone.

They celebrate blue festival as a week long festival in September first week and they celebrate the colour blue in the memory of the tiger and the prince.

It's a beautiful village, which was seen as a village full of insane people for centuries, who believe ancient myth and still act to their ancient beliefs by the outsiders

Only after the familiarity and popularity of the boarding school ' The Flower Crown spread across the country, people of this village is considered to be normal sane people.

Because they proved their worth in all the national level exams. Faculties are considered as one of the bests amoung the whole nation. The students of The Flower Crown are CSAT's toppers and toppers of other competitive exams

Even though the students of the town Niva, get job opportunities from all over the nation and from foreign countries, they prefer to stay in their town. They were the people who raised their village to town stature.

No matter how much they grow, some ancient families are still aiding the belief and conducting the festival in their town. They even have the custom of offering the mythical tiger with certain type of food, flowers and things.

The town head with his people reach the top of the mountain and offer the offerings with specific chants. Then send the things in the river. It is said to reach the tiger. It's their beleif and their custom.

In the village there is single unique house which is situated little above the ground level on the mountain area. It's even above the school premises.

People usually are terrified to occupy the certain house because of the threat of wild animals, and that is the exact place where some students spotted the blue eye tiger.

Right now the house is occupied by the star faculty of the school. He is the reason for the increase in overall popularity of the school and increase in the strength of students.

The said star faculty is also one of the daring person who volunteers to live in that isolated house. He has been living in the house for about four years and never once sighted the mysterious tiger.

The star faculty's family members visit him occasionally; otherwise, he is said to live alone

The star faculty's family members visit him occasionally; otherwise, he is said to live alone. He is a problem-free individual who resides in the town. Despite not being native to Niva, he holds an important position in the town.

Our baby star candy is sent to be trained under the star faculty, as he is known to be an expert in handling the problematic students of 'The Flower Crown' school. Therefore, Jungkook is placed directly in the class that he oversees.

Many are drawn to his gentle nature, charming personality, and exceptionally good looks. However, when it comes to dealing with a difficult student, he transforms into a completely different person, taking on the traits of a tiger.

Like a tiger, he conceals himself, waiting in the shadows or laying low. When the time comes, he ambushes his prey from behind and pounces on them.

All Mr. Kim Taehyung cares for is his school 'The Flower crown'. And his primary duty is to guard it with his life...