21. Invite

"I'll come with you... I need to know what happened.. " Gguk furiously turned to door when IU stopped him.

" Gguk nim... No.. You are not allowed there... And she cannot come to your room in broad daylight... We need some other plan..."

" No... I can't wait... " Gguk said with anxiety

" Then.... Disguise like a girl and follow me... "

" Ahhh!!! Things I do for my hyung!! " Gguk wears a weil on his face to hide it and followed IU.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hey.... !!! Minji!! You are really lucky... You are the first one amoung our group to have a prince... And KIM TAEYOUNG!!! how does it feel to live our dreams??!! Is he really that handsome??! Like the rumours amoung the warriors..?? True?? Is he a treat??!!"

Gguk clenched his teeth after hearing that. He don't want to torture himself standing amoung group of girls who talk about his hyung like this and hear about his hyung doing a girl, but he couldn't endure the curiosity.

" Ohh!!! Handsome???! His visual cannot be contained in that simple word. Ahh!!! I can't say anything... You will get jealous on me.. It's for me to know... I was really in heaven last night.."

" Minji yaaa... We are already jealous... Nothing changes now.... Tell us... we can atleast imagine how it will feel to be in your place... We can imagine to be in heaven.. Please..."

" Nah!!! It's my dream come true... If you please leave me alone... I'll relive my dream... I want to recall everything happened last night... Wahhh!!! Man like him deserves a 100 girls like us..."

" Get out of my way... " Gguk shouts removing the veil from his face. He is fuming with anger.

" Everyone except Noona and Minji... Get out of this place... " He shouted again...

Every other girl scattered in different direction like a morning cloud from that room after witnessing Gguk They never saw Gguk like this rude before in their life.

" Tell me everything... Only truth... No buttering or jamming my hyung... Just the truth... " Gguk sternly said..

" Wang nim!!! I didn't do anything... "

" Truth Minji... Don't get beheaded for treachery.. Tell me everything right now..."

Beheaded!!

" Gguk nim!!! Don't be desperate... Don't show your jealousy... Words spread from here.. " IU whispers in Gguk's ears.

" I'm not jealous noona!! "

" I can clearly see it in your eyes... Play it cool don't show your emotions... "

" Ok noona"

" Minji... Tell me what happened... What Tae wangnim told you yesterday...Gguk Wang nim is suspecting that you leaked some of his hyung's personal informations to your friends... It's treachery and you know it... Just tell him the truth... He will forgive you" I U said..

" Tae wangnim was drunk yesterday... He.. " Minji stutters

" No... Hyung won't drink beyond his limit to get drunk... Not when he is outside his hut... Are you lying? " Gguk yelled at her...

" No wangnim!!! I got him drunk... He was little trippy and tired... He wanted me to go... I gave him more soju to make him comfortable... And... To maje him touch me..." Minji said..

" You traitor!!! "

" Sorry wangnim... He was tired and he liked me... "

" He told you that? " Gguk sternly asked