50.August D

* small chapter, past of Yoongi the cat, you can skip if you want.. *

Two hundred years ago.

Jhope and Taeyoung was on his exploring trips to find the mountain God and his preachings to save Taeyoung's family from the curse. On one such trip, he went to highest peak in Niva ranges, there he saw a abandoned cute little kitten.

Though Jhope knew wild mountain cats are ferocious creature, he couldn't let that small just born kitten alone in that cold mountain without his mother.

Jhope took the kitten to top of a tree and waited for his mother. Tae guarded them under the tree, But even after many hours the mother cat didn't came back.

So he brought the kitten back to home and he named the kitten August D and started to pet the kitten. Those were the last few days of Jhope and after his untimely demise Jae took care of the kitten for some days.

And when Tae erased the memories of Jae to take her mind away from Jhope's demise, she also forgot the memories of kitten. She used to roam in the forest in her Tigeress form most of the time. So the kitten ran away in the fear of getting eaten by the big cat.

Years later the mountain cat grew as big as a small tiger and started looking for Jae. Atlast he found the tigress and fell in love with her, but Jae always hated the way the mountain cat following her everywhere and she oneday attacked the mountain cat.

After many such fights , oneday Jae made a deep claw scratch on D's face and ran away .Yoongi neither tried to fight her not ran away from her. The cat thought she is his only family after Jhope. He leaned down in the bushes and purred softly in sad tone.

There came the majestic big blue eyed tiger in front of D. He comforted the mountain cat. But D who doesn't want to continue this loveless life, bowed down in front of Tae and asked him to set him free...

"Set me free ! "

D asked Tae to kill him in one strike or erase his memories,so he can forget Jae... But Tae knowing the love D have for his daughter Jae , he turned the mountain cat in to his human form.

That big ferocious mountain cat turn into a beautiful young man and came out of the bushes. He can turn himself into any type of cat from then on..

Jae as a tigress couldn't accept the big mountain cat but Jae as a beautiful young girl fell for the charms of Min Yoongi in some years

From that time they are on and off couples for two centuries