45. Selfish Hyung

Taeyoung didn't have to search for Gguk, because Gguk is sitting in their usual spot, the rock . Gguk is crying uncontrollably leaning on the rock holding tight his bloody cheek with his palm to control the bleeding.

The cut or the pain is not a reason for his tears, it's the uncomfortable rage of Taeyoung that made him cry this hard. Gguk know Tae has some temperamental issues, and he will behave barbaric when he is angry.

Gguk always tried to control him , but he never ever thought Tae is capable of hurting someone this much just for touching Gguk. Bum deserve this, still loosing his temper in front of others may cost Taeyoung his life , that troubles Gguk a lot.

While he was silently crying sitting besides the rock, Tae is looking at him standing behind the same tree where he saw Gguk five months back when he was spying Tae, it brought Tae tears. He didn't mean to cut Gguk's cheek.

Tae ran to Gguk and hugged him from behind , next second he kneeled down in front of Gguk and took Gguk's hands to his cheeks and slapped himself with Gguk's hand.

" I'm insane for doing this... I'm really crazy.. I'm dangerous to you... You shouldn't have came to me after all those years.. I'm not good for you...I'm sorry Ggukie... I didn't mean to do this.. "

Saying this Tae took his hand cloth and dampen it with drinking water.. He cried his lungs out, Gguk never before saw his man cry like this before.. But he is still mad at Tae

" You didn't mean this... Ok.." Gguk point his bloody cheek then continues..

" What about this hyung??! You didn't mean to do this too?? Are you going to lie now??! " Gguk showed the back of his right hand palm... There is a cut in V shape.

" Baby!!! Yes!!! I did this

" Baby!!! Yes!!! I did this... I was angry... " Tae cried trying to pull Gguk's hand to him, but Gguk being stubborn didn't let Tae to hold.

"Why did you stop then? It would have been nice if you killed me with that sword... Hyung??!! You are all cool now? After making a public scene there with all blood and sword??!!"

" Baby... Punish me however you want... But please dont punish me like this... Don't ever train with another male warrior the way we train... I was an hour late, don't you think it's a big punishment for me to see another male touching you the way I touched you...??!! Can you accept this if I did ,what you did in front of my eyes??!! " Tae argued with Gguk.

Saying this Tae stubbornly snatched Gguk's hand with great force and gently wiped the blood stain with his damp hand cloth.

" I may not have accept it... But I would have never lost my cool in front of others and put my love in jeopardize.. Have you got any idea what damage you made back there and how am I gonna tackle everything you've done there... ??

No... You will never think about consequences, all you know is to strike and win.. After that??!! "

" I'm not doing politics, I'm warrior....and I did nothing wrong other than hurting you... I'm not at all sorry for anything I've done there to anyone other than you.. I can face any consequences... You don't have to worry.. After all what your dad can do to me?? Huh?! "